Validation (Monkie King x MK)

I'm actually planning to get A03 after this
Please read with caution. Do not romanticize as usual like you've seen the tags, you know what you're getting yourself into, lmao.

(TW: Dead Dove: Do Not Eat, Age Difference, Power Imbalance, Boundaries Crossed, and Co-dependant & Forced  Relationship.)

=======================

The mortal was on his knees. The training these past few months has been harsh, and his body couldn't handle this amount of force that he ended up breaking down on the ground.

His mentor, has been harsh lately, especially with his pieces of advice and method of training. All he could do was try to keep up and try not to let the tears fall. This was a losing battle.

Usually, he'd just wait until Wukong told him that training was over, before disappearing into his smoke cloud then MK could start crying his heart out, but this time—

His Master's harsh stare was enough for him to start crying.

When the tears fell on the hard rock ground,     That was the moment, when Wukong eyes widened, and desperately scrambled towards the dark-haired adult, presumably to comfort MK, only for the mortal to flinch and step away.

"Kiddo—" Wukong tries to reconsile him, trying to find the right words. "Mk, Please—"

MK clutched his fist and turned his head, avoiding his gaze from his mentor.

"Mk, Mk, Please! " The Monkie King uttered his name once more, repeating it numerous offers until he was a babbling his name, it started to sound incoherent.

The immortal sage tried his best to be more composed this time but as seconds passed by, without a single response even a single word coming from his prodigy, it almost broke him.

"I didn't mean for you to get upset."

As he's turning to stand and leave, the Sage's hand latches onto his wrist, and Mk gets pulled. His mentor hand's warm yet his touch felt unsettling.

"I'm sorry, MK, things got out of hand. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just-"

"You're disappointed in me"

MK's cheeks were wet, whimpering out.
"I didn't do well enough."

"MK, you-" Wukong uttered out, moving his grasp on MK's skin, from his hand to his wrist "I'm not disappointed. The world is cruel— if you're body isn't prepared than demons will gobble your soul."

"What if they actually get you!"
Wukong's grasp tightened around his arm, it felt like snakes curling around his arm and refused to let go.

It hurts, the pain, the grasp but Mk allows  him too. He's scared to speak in fear.

"I don't want your potential wasted. What if they try to take your soul from me."

Mk, was scared by his master's words. But he'd rather get hurt than actually dissapoint his mentor by leaving.

"What if— even the Jade Heaven wants to take what's mine again."

Mk finally whimpered out in pain. The hand left red prints and he couldn't even understand what Monkey King was trying to say, it just felt horrible and uncomfortable.

He'll disappoint him again.

He already disappointed everyone.

He can't disappoint the person that gave him everything and a chance to find his purpose.

"Mk, I'm sorry." His voice was gentle & hushed, realising what he has done and began to gently rub the red hand prints, much to MK's dismay who didn't want to be touched especially by him.