A Day Off

Tomura wakes up, feeling refreshed for once. He hears screams from Izuku's lab and heads in. Once he enters, he sees Mineta with a bloodstained patch over his left eye and Izuku cutting off one of the purple balls on his head.

Izuku: "So why do you eat these?"

Mineta: "I-I-I'm n-n-not s-s-saying!"

Izuku: "I'll let you go if you do. On my best friends life."

Mineta: "Their edible! Their like giant grapes!"

Izuku: "Thanks."

He writes it down in his journal.

Izuku: "Can I get a blood sample before Iet you go?"

Mineta: "Yes! Just please let me go!"

Izuku: "Of course just hold still."

He hooks up a bunch of wires into his veins and starts to take his blood.

Mineta: "YOU SWORE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIFE!!"

Izuku: "Yes. And Bakugo WAS my best friend, and he's been on the list for a while now."

Mineta starts to freak out, until Izuku's machine takes enough blood from him to turn pale and pass out.

Izuku: "He'll be dead in 3 minutes."

Tomura: "What does your machine do anyways?"

Izuku: "It's simple. If my machine takes enough blood from someone, it can also be a way for my father to take someone's quirk so that he doesn't have to use his energy. The wires lead to his location which has a machine there to make the blood drinkable for him without any diseases and takes away the metal taste in it."

Tomura: "What's it taste like after that?"

Izuku: "Apparently whiskey for him."

Tomura: "Huh. Listen kid, you've been working hard. How about you take the day off, go to the mall or something and just relax?"

Izuku: "I'd love to. Thank you Tomura."

30 minutes later

Izuku heads into the Kamino Mall and walks around. He sees showings for movies from the 70's to the 80's. As he walks towards the theater, a pair of hands cover his eyes.

Momo: "Guess who!?"

Izuku: "Jiro."

Momo: "No."

Izuku: "Mina?"

Momo: "NO."

Izuku (Scared): "........It's Momo isn't it?"

Momo: "Yeah silly! How come you couldn't tell?"

Izuku: 'I'm not walking away if I answer wrong.'

Izuku: "I-I-I was just playing dumb! You know playing around!"

Momo: "Your so silly! Are you gonna watch a movie?"

Izuku: "Yes I was."

Momo: "Can I join you?"

Izuku: "I-I don't know if you'll enjoy the film. It's an old horror film."

Momo (Nervous): "What film?"

Izuku points to a movie poster next to them.

(I love this film)

Izuku: "It's my favorite horror movie of all time."

Momo: "I'll join you! It was made in 1982. That's like a century ago! How bad can it be?"

Kennel scene

Momo quivered in fear as the dog became an alien and began to assimilate the other dogs.

Fuchs Thing scene

MacReady: "It's not Fuchs!"

Momo passes out when the Thing turns and roars at MacReady.

Blood Test scene

Momo was screaming as the Thing splits it's head open and bites on Windows' head.

Izuku: 'Man am I glad I'll never be in that situation.'

After the movie, Momo wasn't moving. Izuku shakes her to see if she's alright, and she doesn't respond. As Izuku carries her out the theater, he hears a voice call out to him.

Mina: "Midori!"

Momo's eyes open bloodshot and angry hearing Mina. She stands up next to Izuku and brings him closer to her.

Momo: "Hey Ashido. What're you doing here?"

Mina: "I just wanted to go shopping around for a while. Can I join you two?"

Izuku: "If you want too you ca-"

Momo: "Actually me and Izu were just leaving."

Izuku: "Izu?"

Momo: "He's going to MY house."

Izuku: "I-I-I am?"

Mina: "Yaoyorozu, he clearly has no idea what your saying."

Momo: "He likes to joke around Ashido."

Mina grabs Izuku's arm and pulls him towards her.

Mina: "A few minutes walking around won't be bad, right Midori?"

Izuku: "I don't think ot would be."

Momo: "YES, it would. We already have plans!"

Momo grabs his arm and pulls him towards her now. Eventually a tug of war between Mina and Momo begins with Izuku in the middle of it all. Eventually Momo looses her grasp and Izuku lands in Mina's arms.

Mina: "YES!! I win! Now can we walk around Midori?"

Izuku is about to respond until Momo speaks up to them.

Momo: "You know what? I've been selfish. Would you both like to join me at my home?"

Mina: "Your not gonna drug Izuku and kill me are you?"

Momo: "Why on Earth would I do that?"

She says all this with an innocent looking smile, making Izuku and Mina take her word.

Momo: "Do any of you two like cookies?"

Mina: "Who doesn't? I love 'em!"

Izuku: "I like them too."

Momo: "I could make you some once we get to my home."

Izuku: 'Alright this could be good. How can you do something wrong to cookies?'