🍋Baby Don't Hurt Me🍋 (Mini-Lemon)

(If you remember what anime this is from, I just want to apologize.)

Izuku and Mina stared up in awe at the Yaoyorozu Manor.

Izuku: "You live here!?"

Mina: "It's so cool!"

Momo: "Please come in!"

Izuku and Mina enter and look around. It was even BIGGER on the inside! Momo welcomes them into the living room that was the size of Mina's house alone.

Momo: "You two relax and I'll make the cookies! They'll be done in two hours!"

Momo leaves, and Izuku and Mina turn towards eachother.

Izuku: "It takes two hours for her to make cookies?"

Mina: "Maybe she just wants to make sure their fully done......or make mine totally burnt."

Izuku: "I want it to be the first, but I'm positive it'll be the second."

2 hours later

Momo: "T-Their ready!"

A tired looking Momo delivers the cookies to Izuku and Mina. To Izuku and Mina's suprise, Momo didn't burn Mina's cookies at all.

Mina: "These cookies are delicious Yaoyorozu! Their so soft and warm!"

Yaoyorozu: "Thank you Ashido! I'm glad you enjoyed them."

As they were talking, Izuku realized his cookies tasted a bit off.

Izuku: 'What's that flavor? It's good but tastes kind of strange.'

Mina leaves to use the bathroom, and Momo turns towards Izuku, sitting on his lap, suprising the young villain.

Momo: "Do you like the cookies? I made yours special! The ingredient was love!"

Izuku: "L-L-L-L-L-L-LOVVE!?!?B-B-B-B-B-B-But we've o-o-only known eachother for two days!"

Momo: "I know! True love at first glance must be true then! Your the only boy to make my body explode!"

Izuku: "W-W-What?"

Momo: "When I think about you, I discovered that you make a liquid gush out of me like a volcano! I call it my Love Nectar! And now I'm even happier that you decided to enjoy it!"

Izuku's face goes pale as he realizes what she means and he drops the cookie to the ground.

Momo: "Your cookies have my Love Nectar mixed in the dough!"

Izuku: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

He screams so loud, Mina thought a mini earthquake was beginning. She runs out asking what was wrong, only to see Izuku passed out cold and Momo looking over his body.

Momo: "He just screamed and passed out when I told him what was in the cookies."

Mina: "What was in them that made him scream?"

Momo: "Nectar."

Mina just looked confused, but went along with it.

A few hours later

Izuku was outside on his phone talking to Tomura.

Izuku: "What do I do!? She's obsessed with me!"

Tomura: "Okay listen to me kid, here's what your gonna do: continue on."

Izuku: "Fuck you."

Tomura: "Just listen! If you build a relationship with her, you could use it to get more info at UA. And then once we're done, you can just leave!"