Wedding From Hell

News Reporter: "The young new Hero, Mount Lady, was found dead yesterday, as she was seemingly killed by a flying axe that witnesses say came supposedly out of nowhere."

Izuku quickly shut the TV off, and looked around, panicking in case Momo shows up out of nowhere. As he is mentally breaking, Toga leaves to get items for the League. On her way back, she's grabbed into an alley, and gets shanked multiple times in the chest. She looks up to see Momo over her, as she grabs Toga's legs and drags her towards the roof of the building next to them. She kicks off the covering for a fan, and slowly pushes Toga towards it. The young villian begins to panic and puts her hands on the side, trying to stop herself. Momo stops and pulls her back out. She turns Toga around, and quickly pushes her into the blades, as Toga screams and is sucked into the fan, leaving a giant blood puddle behind. As Momo turns to leave, she sees Ochaco Uraraka behind her, on a mission from the Hero Agency she works at. She looks at the horrified Ochaco, and quickly comes up with a lie.

Momo (Crying): "I'm sorry Ochaco! S-S-S-S-She was the one who killed my parents and Shoto! I got angry! I'm so sorry!"

Ochaco hugs her friend and leads her down the building.

Momo (Laughing): "I honestly didn't expect you to FALL for that!"

Momo cuts off her arms and kicks her down the building, laughing manicaly. She continues to UA, seeing the dorms unattended. She creates gasoline and pours it over the building. She barricades the doors and windows, and watches Class-1A burn in flames. She casually walks towards the main building and kills whoever she sees. Eventually, she kills everyone, and destroys the building.

Meanwhile at the League base.

Izuku: "She's gone full blown pyscho Tomura. She's worse then we are. We've gotta stop her."

Tomura: "FUCK THAT!! She just blew up UA! How the hell can we take her one if the staff of UA couldn't?!"

Izuku: "We'll....wing it? I could make some tech that'll help us fight her better."

Tomura: "I don't want to do this shit!"

Izuku: "And I didn't want to date her. And look were you got us."

Twice: "Yeah! Ya fuckin' asshole."

Tomura: "Okay...we're gonna die though."

Izuku: "Yeah, I know."

Izuku makes the Quirk Enhancers for him and the Villians, as they leave the safety of their base to battle the bat-shit insane Momo Yaoyorozu.

Dabi: "So were exactly is she?"

They stop and think it over. Izuku pulls out his phone and messages Momo.

Izuku: This has gone on far enough Momo. I'm sorry I hurt you, I genuinely am. But if you continue this, me and the others will stop you. If you peacefully want to talk this out, meet us at the church.

A few seconds later, Momo responds.

Momo: Izu, I appreciate the message and will meet you at the church. However, if your friends are with you, they will not survive. Come alone.

Dabi: "Fuck that. I'm with ya till the end Izuku."

Twice: "I second that!"

Tomura: "okay."

Kurigori: "The League sticks together."

Izuku: "Thanks guys. I guess we'll see eachother in Hell."

They all groan and start walking, until they reach the church. As they enter the church, they see Yaoyorozu standing at the front, in a wedding dress and carrying a chainsaw.

Izuku: 'Wait. What's that smell. Something's off.'

Momo: "I said come alone Izu."

Izuku: "I didn't feel comfortable coming alone. Can we please just talk?"

Momo breathes heavily, and points at Tomura with dark eyes.

Momo: "I'm gonna feed him his own heart if he doesn't leave."

Tomura: "Fuck you, ya crazy bi-"

Momo rushes behind him, rips out his heart, and shoves it down his throat. Tomura falls down dead, as Izuku, Twice, and Dabi look at her with suprise.

Izuku: "NEVERMIND WHAT I SAID!! RUN GUYS!!"

Dabi and Twice run out as Izuku stays behind. Momo turns towards Izuku, with blackened eyes like a shark. Izuku gulps and tries to descalate her.

Izuku: "Okay. No more games. I really do just wanna talk."

Momo: "......"

Izuku: "Uhhhh....you're making the eyes a yandere would make when she's about to kill someone."

Momo: "Yep."

Izuku: "Okay. So kill me. Why did you kill everyone else though?"

Momo: "I just needed something to keep out the thoughts of killing you."

Izuku: "Are you gonna kill me?"

Momo: "Depends on what you say next."

Izuku: "Okay. I'm listening to whatever you have to say."

Momo: "Do you genuinely love me?"

Izuku: 'Oh, author-san you piece of shit.'

Izuku: "......"

Momo: "......"

Izuku takes a fighting stance, realizing that context clues are his weakness like the comments said, and that he couldn't take a fucking hint to save his life. Momo grabs the chainsaw, and revs it. She slowly walks towards him, as he circles around her. She then goes full pyscho and attempts to slash him, grazing his leg. He limps backwards, as she continues to swing the chainsaw at him. He activates his gauntlet, and sends a sonic boom at her, blowing her back. She rises back up and sees Izuku charging at her with a knife. Both of them enter hand-to-hand combat, each one attempting to block the others weapon, while trying to cut them with their own. Momo headbutts him, making him stumble back and temperley lose focus. She charges at him as he recovers, and she tackles him to the floor, trying to stab him. He attempts to the stop the knife by holding her hand back, until having to grab the blade to stop it. He screams as it cuts his hands open, and he shoves Momo off. She gets back up and creates rope, wrapping it around Izuku's neck, as she creates a lighter in her second hand. Izuku notices gasoline spilt all over the church at that moment, and goes wide eyed.

Momo: "~Izu. I love you. But we can't love eachother here. Too much blood. From one killer to another, I'll see you in Hell."

She drops the lighter, kissing him, as the two burst into flames, igniting the church at the same time.