Chapter 1. Who's this?..

(before I start I want to say that this art like said in description is not mine. Here is the link to who owns it; https://www.artstation.com/hc4art. Also, I wanna warn u there is mention of rape in this chapter!)

No Ones POV
"Go Change slut. Maybe next time you will be on time for your damn show." Said the raspy sharp voice is Valintino the owner of Porn Star Studios and Angel Dust's boss. Val got up from the bed and started changing in his bathroom leaving Angel on the bed whimpering in pain. He crawled to the edge of the bed then sadly failed to get up, and hit the floor. He Flinched in pain as he grabbed the side of the bed, pushing him self up with his two left hands.

whobbling, he made his way to his pile of clothed val left after he striped him naked 2 hours ago for being late to his show.

He changed then whobbled to the door and waited. After 5 minutes or so Val came out of the bathroom walking up to Angel.

"I had fun~ but sadly, I'm gonna let u go home to that peice of shit hotel ur living in right now. But next time your late~" Val said and grabbed Angels face at the pause, "You wont be able to even CRAWL when I'm done fucking you, Got it?" Val said Squeezing Angels face and letting go after wards. He nodded then left,

Angel started crying half way through walking to the hotel. He was hopping someone would run him over but no one was driving at this hour.

When he arrived he just walked in knowing no one was awake and went to his room, as he opened the door Fat nuggets was sitting and waiting then gave a super happy OINK when he saw angel. Angel simply picked fat nuggets up walked over to his bed and layed down to sleep.

Angels POV
I woke up from the loud ass noise of my alarm,

getting up I grabbed it and threw it at my closet then got dressed, I patted fat nuggets good-bye and shut my door. I walked up to the elevtor, waited for it to open then got inside smashing the 1st floor button on the way in a few times.

It closed and made its way down, it stopped and opened up to reveal an angry ass Vaggie witch is pretty normal, Charlie witch was scared as fuck and some tall demon wearing a red suit with a staff that was also red and had a mic at the top. He had deer ears and a deer tail while grinning really creepily down at charlie.

"Who in the satans name is this-?" I asked walking out pointing at the new demon. "DO YOU NOT RECENGIZE HIM!? THIS IS THE FUCKING INSANE, PSCHOPATHIC RADIO DEMON!!" Vaggie screamed at me Shocked that I had no idea who he was. "Radio demon? hmm, Nope." I replied standing infront of her watching charlie trying not to explode from fear, "How do you not know of him!? He is the most feared fucking demon in all of hell!!" Vaggie yelled obviously pissed and concerned.

The Radio demon walked up to us still grinning, vaggies temptrum must have caught his attention. "Pls, Vagtha, dear, Dont flatter me. It is a surprise that this demon doesn't know me nor seems to be afraid of me. But no worries! For there Is no need to be afraid." The demon said waving his staff around at the last part.

I just stared very confused on why the so called "Most feared demon in hell" is at the Happy Hotel.

"I'm not surprised he isn't scared, the slut is probably thinking about fucking someone for money" Vaggie said replying on the Radio Demons small speech, I wasn't surprised she brought it up it still hurt tho. I just looked away tho, charlie came over and Started trying to explain why he was here,

Alastors POV
Charlie was trying to explain my reason for being here but I wasn't paying attention. I was starring at the spider demon, he has no idea who I am and isn't scared.

'Vagatha says he is a slut. But even the worst whores in hell are afraid of me so that doesn't explain why he isn't afraid. Well if there's anything I know about fear, it's that usually people fear things that they see as something that will harm them. So the more they see one thing as harm then another will trigger more fear so- there's obviously something that he is more scared of then me. I just don't understand what, I have never met a demon who isn't scared of me and doesn't know me'

I had realised I zoned out after a few minutes of thinking but Charlie was still talking so I tapped her on the shoulder. "O-Oh yes Alastor-? " charlie said after I tapped her once or twice.

"Charlie dear, I think they understand. Now if Y'all are going to succeed u need a maid, I know the perfect little lady for y'all." I said setting my staff down.

I snapped my finger and a small portal appeared dropping a little Cyclops demon. "Hi Alastor! Is there something I can do for ya??" Said the little demon. "Ah yes niffty! You see my new friends want to start a hotel, but do not have a maid. I know you enjoy cleaning so I thought you might wanna take the job." I replied to niffty,.

She said yes and started right away, I look back to see that the spider demon was now at the bar and Charlie was speaking to him so I sat down and listened in for some entertainment.

Angels POV
I was at the bar when charlie asked me something. "Where were u last night? You never came home." She asked "Sorry Charls, I cherry asked me to come down after my show to help her out with something." I lied, I couldn't tell her the truth. It would break her heart and Val would murder me. So I just lied like I always do. I dont like it but it for the better she doesn't know what Val does..

*Its Been 3 weeks since Alastor has shown up,*

no ones POV
Angel had been coming home late for the past week and when he walked in he was applying make up, Alastor who watched in his shadow form didn't know why but he supoected he was hiding something, he was gonna confront him about it sooner or later but he just wants to see what he can find in the shadows for now..

(Hey! Its me again. Sorry if this is to long or to short- I will probably update in a few hours but for right now the word count for this was: 1090!- wow- um anyway if y'all have ideas for future events do tell me I would love to hear from y'all, )