Ch 6

"I want you here. NOW"

Angels POV
The phone hung up, I was shaking. Valentino called. And he was pissed, I got up and changed still shaking. I pat nuggets good bye and sneak down the hall into the elevator then press the lobby.

I think I am ok then I hear smiles. "Angel! I thought you went to bed Darling," he says looking up from his book. "O-oh yea. Cherry called, she has some work she needs help with." I make up the excuse as quickly as possible. I start back towards the door,

"Well, I shall come with! You should never walk alone at this time. There are nasty demons down here," Smiles exclaims getting up. I stop, I turn around and say, "oh, that's alright smiles. She is only a block or two from here." Trying to convince him not to.

"Hmm Alright! Well I'm off to bed then. Dont be out to long, you need your beauty sleep my Darling." He says walking up to me then kissing my cheek. I give an awkward smile and leave. I race down the roads of hell, stopping at Valentino's porn studio.

I knock and one of the whores opens the door dragging me in. Val is sitting on the couch with a displeased look on his face, "H-Hey daddy. How's it shaking?" I some how stutter out. "Angel cakes, you haven't been to the here in almost a FUCKING MONTH" Val yelled as raising his hand slapped me with the back of hand, leaving red circles from his rings.

"And we both know what happens when Angel cakes doesn't come to work... He gets punishment." Val said snapping. I feel hands graving my wrist stopping my movement while more hands start undressing me.  "H-Hey stop! get off me!!" I yell, I try to fight but I can't. I was soon pinned to a wall getting raped, I eventually lost count of when this started.. All I could do is sit here.

Alastors POV

I decided to follow angel after he left. I go onto shadow form and follow him to the porn studio,.. This isn't good.

*present moment*

I sit in the shadows watching my lover be raped, he isn't fighting. Just sitting there obviously trying not to cry. ...... I have had enough.

No ones POV

All the sudden everyone here's loud staticing. Angel recgonizes it but he knows there's no way alastor is here- right-?

"The Hell-" Val is cut off because the clients who where raping Angel go thrown at the wall. And, long be hold, the Radio Demon and the most feared demon in hell stood before angel obviously pissed. "Alastor. What the fuck are you doing here." Val asks crossing his arms.

Alastor didn't answer, he just walks up to him and grabs him the throat, his eyes where glowing red. His pupils where scribbles. His shadows formed behind, frowning. It was the first time anyone in hell have ever seen his shadows frowning. Angel was still against the wall shocked at what he was seeing.

"You Fucked up Valentino." Alastor whispers before throwing him at the wall. He walks up to him and stomps on his arm, breaking it. "I'm done here. Take what you want." Alastor calmy says waving to his shadows. At the ok, the shadows start tearing Valentino into shreds. Eating every piece of flesh they could find.

"Darling, Are you ok..?" Alastor asks as he approaches angel putting a hand on his cheek. "Y-yea I-I've gone through worse.." Angel mumbles trying to stay calm. "Come on, let's go home." Alastor says grabbing angels waist as he teleported them back into the Hotel.

"Where the fuck- AHH MY FUCKING EYES-" husker starts to say before Alastor notice the angel was almost fully naked. "We had business to deal with" Alastor explains giving angel his coat. His static had gone a bit when they arrived at the hotel but it was still very noticeable that someone pissed him way off.

"What's all the yelling-?" Charlie asks coming down with vaggie. "Hey charl, how come the only thing your wearing is one of vaggied hoods.?" Angel asks but his face already showed he knew why. "U-Ummm-" charlie stuttered blushing a lot. "Y'all were fucking loud." Husker says drinking a bottle of booze.

727 words! Sorry I took so long to post- but if y'all have any ideas for the next chapter pls tell me- i have no clue what to add ;v;  well, Bye for now!