Ch 5 the confession

No ones POV
Alastors was reading a book when one of his Shadows appear,

Alastors POV
I look up and seen the shadow. "Yes? What do you need." I ask looking at the shadow as it grins, it raises its hand and a little Angel dust appears. The angel was talking to Vaggie, Charlie, and niffty.

"Oh? Where you spying. Again." I say looking at the shadow with disappointment. It nods but guesters to the shadow show of what happened and it re-started with Audio.

Vaggie busted into an unknown room and looked ready to kill. asking charlie if she was ok. "VAGGIE ANGEL IS IN-" Charlie started to scream but Angel grabbed her and covered her mouth. "SHH someone is going to hear you!!" Angel says letting her go. "Sorry but Angel is in love!!!" Charlie says

"Holy shit. Who is it? Vaggie asked looking very surprised. Angel inhaled and said "Umm- try not to kill me or him- but I may be in love with the most powerful and deadliest demon in Hell". He looked at vaggie, "Holy shit. Your in love with Alastor?!?" Vaggie bursted out surprised as hell.

"That's enough." I said, shooing the shadow away. I felt my face heating up. What do I do?..

Angels POV
It was a few minutes since I saw the shadow leave. I told vaggie and charlie I had to go.

I knocked on Alastors door, "Come in," I hear. I open it and see Alastor on his bed. "Ah. You are just the person I wanted to see." He said getting up as I closed the door. "You see, one of my shadows came in and showed me something," he explained walking closer.

"Al- I came explain-" I tried to explain but was cut off. Alastor was now infront of me, "Darling, it is ok. For I felt the same way for you," he says calmly looking down abit. I felt my face heating up, "U-um.., Al- Will you- date me??" I ask, my heart was thumbing fast.

"Ofcourse my darling! Why else would I say I have romantic feelings for you?" He says smiling. I stared at him. "Well- Al. Can I say something-?" I ask looking at him. "Of course darling!" He says throwing his hand in the air. "Well, if you were homework, I'd slam you on the desk and do you all night~" I said laughing at the end, Al stared at me,

" Hah! Darling I love you but I will remind you that you are not a top here my dear, I am." He says clapping and walking towards his bed. I just stared blushing and surprised he would know what a top and bottom are. "Good night smiles- I'm going to bed before I decide to fuck you" I joke while leaving. "Good night. And no fucking please." He says getting into his bed.

I leave and head to my room. In it I change and go to bed snuggling nugs. Then I get a call. I pick up the phone and answer it not bothering to check the number.

"Hello?"

"I want you here. NOW"

......

(Cliff hanger✨ haha. 526 Words)