Ch 4. Im, Inlove..

(This chapter will be only in Angels POV)

It has been a few weeks since me and Al's picnic. Every time I see him I have to hide my blushing face,

I walk into the lobby and see husk like usual. "Hey Husky, Whatcha doing~" I flirt, like I do every day. "What do you need angel." Husk groans back. Witch is also normal. So I start making sexual jokes and flirt while he is making my usual cocktail.

I hear Al come down stairs and I continue Flirting with husk. He hands me my drink while Al sat down, "Do I get a kiss with it?" I ask jokingly as I grab my drink, I look at him and I'm pretty sure I saw him- blush-?

Al starting Staticing out of no where making me blush, I thought it was kinda hot.

  A few minutes later 

Al stopped Staticing after husk was on the chandler trying not to die. "So What have you been doing today, dear?" Al asked  looking me. "Well, I flirted with husk, I drank a cocktail," I said counting up my morning so far. "Oh and I'm pretty sure I saw husk blush!" I said almost jumping off my seat. "You should have seen it, He handed me my cocktail and I asked if I got a kiss with it and he BLUSHED! I never got a kiss tho-" I explained.

Then I got up and looked behind the bar for some wine and when I looked back up- Husk was trying to kick away alastors shadows. I was so confused. Had husk done something while I was looking for wine-? Doesn't matter. I started laughing and husk looked at me. I think he blushed again.

he ended up falling off the chandler cause one of the shadows attacked him while he looked away. Al looked at me and kissed my head then walked away calling his shadows. I almost fell over cause of how hard I was blushing. I wasn't expecting it! I ran over to catch up with him leaving husker on the floor.

"H-Hey! What was that about?!?" I questioned when I was walking next to him. "Well you said you never got a kiss so I gave you one. I wouldn't wanna see you get upset darling." He replied walking into the elevator "Are you not satisfied with it?" Al asked looking at me still smiling like always. "No- yes- I just-" I stuttered trying to find the right words but I was cut off-

Al grabbed my waist and kissed me. Not on the head but on my lips. The kiss lasted for a few seconds then he let me go. The elevator opened and he stepped out and walked to his room. Once it closed again I pressed my floor and died on the ground, I was blushing so hard I was gonna explode.

What was wrong with me? I'm not ever like this- for most demons I dont really care for but him.. I would die a million times for him to kiss me again. Every time I'm around him my heart beats fast, not in fear but like something else.. I've only felt like this once and it was for someone I knew when I was alive.

.....

Could I be inlove-?

No- that's impossible! .. Could I be in love again?.. There was only one person I could go to. The elevator opened and charlie was there. I snatched her and ran.

Once we were in a room only I knew of I looked at charlie. "Is there something wrong Angel- ?" She asked looking concerned, "When you fell in love with vaggie, how did it feel?" I asked kinda hurried. "Oh, well. It felt like I would do anything for her, I would kill every single person in HELL, just to  be able to date her." She responded dreamily. I stood there, ready to explode. "Angel-?" She was looking at me confused.

"Charls, I think I'm inlove-" I said, it felt like I was saying it more to myself then to her. She screamed so loud vaggie some how found us and kicked the door down. "CHARLIE ARE YOU OK!?" she yelled ready to attack someone.

"VAGGIE ANGEL IS IN-" I grabbed her with my bottom pair of arms and covered her mouth with my top. "SHH someone is going to hear you!!" I whispered and let her go, "Sorry but Angel is in love!!!" Charlie said, "Holy shit. Who is it?" Vaggie asked still ready to kill something. "Umm- try not to kill me or him- but I may be in love with the most powerful and deadliest demon in Hell" I said trying not to make it obvious.

Charlie looked at me and screamed again now causing niffty to pop up "Holy shit. Your in love with Alastor?!?" Vaggie said but I smacked behind the head. "Shut the fuck up he is gonna hear you dumbass!" I said angrily. I didn't even wanna make a sex joke.

"Is that why you haven't been making your jokes lately around him-? Or have been acting so odd??" Niffty asked while dusting some boxes. But I didnt hear her cause I was looking around and moving things cause I saw something. It looked like one of Al's shadows-

I gotta find it before it goes back to Al and tells him what I said. But went to look under a box- I saw it leave.

I was to late

(913 words. Sorry it was short guys! I have been working on this for the past hour and I really needed to finish it so y'all wouldn't have to wait to long. I will post again soon, bye!)