05

It's Monday.
Monday = School day.
You just turned seventeen this year, meaning it's also time for you to be a second year highschool student.
Not like you complain, it's just really tiring.
You sighed off your exhaustation, it's more troublesome because you have your first year friends as your classmates, they're very loud, to be honest.
Taromi shakes your shoulders off as you put down your earphones with an annoyed expression.
"What do you want?!" You shouted silently.
"Ahh??!! Now you're the one who's mad? I've been speaking to you for the last five minutes and you weren't even listening to me!" Taromi, your girl 'best friend', replied as she pouts.
You groan. "Ugh. Whaaaaatt isss iiiiittt?" You boredly said, making Taromi smile.
"I think.. I have a crush on Jin." She whispers to you.
You had no reaction though.
"Okay. Good luck with that." You dryly spoke back, uninterested and wanting to avoid the situation. You also put your earphones on, but before you could put the other one, Taromi slaps your hand.
"Please help me!" Taromi bows aggressively.
"W..What the hel—"
"I'm in love with Jin! Please help me attract him!"
"Go ask the gyaru's, not me."
"—I'll give you (fav/food)s everyday until after he returns my feelings."
Your phone rang a notification, but you ignored it.
Firstly, you hesitantly answered.
"Alright."
Taromi claps her hands in excitement, meanwhile your phone rang a lot more.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much!"
Strange though, Taromi should've asked the gyaru's or the popular girls in the school, but didn't, and asked you, who's clueless about relationships and doesn't even know anything of beauty or anything at all, for help instead. You were just a side character.
"Taromi-chan, let's eat lunch together!" A random girl walked towards Taromi, "Okay! (Y/n), i'll be back!" Taromi said, looking at you one last time after leaving the classroom with the female student.

You sighed again before checking your cellphone and widening your eyes in shock.
That unknown dude again.

UNKNOWN
No
Dont say yes to that wannabe
I hate that whore taromi
Dont ignore my messages, (y/n)
Please
Say no
Im begging you
Please

You don't know what to reply.
They know who Taromi is.
Which means, they're really from here.
You look for any presence around the area and only sees your classmates who's busy interacting with each other.
This is a nightmare.

ME
who are you
im telling you
pls leave us alone
taromi has nothing to do with this

UNKNOWN
Isnt it obvious now, my love?
Please meet me by the blossom tree behind the school, 6 o'clock:)

shit