10

You rised an eyebrow.
"Huh? What about Taromi?" You asked Jin.
"Listen, i have something important to do," Jin said, putting his palm on the back of his neck. "So, maybe later, hehe." He giggles.
"Uhh, alright then, see you tomorrow." You turned towards Eijiro as he smiled nervously.
"Let's go."

Jin watched as the two of you leave his sight.

J I N

No, this can't be right. Please, (Y/n), don't kill me. A noise appeared behind me, as i flinch in shock. My eyes widened after seeing a familiar figure after i turned towards them.
"Well?" His voice was kind of deep, but it has warm and soft of a tone; he had the familiar golden eyes and purple locks that almost reached his shoulders. Also a slim, and tall body figure, we seemed to have the same height. Oh, thank god, it's not him.
"Aizen.. what are you still doing here?"
"I should be asking the question, Jin. As usual, i'm here for the councils." Aizen tapped his finger on the red band on his left arm sleeve that has a black 'COUNCIL' text.
"Um.." Crap, what excuse should i make now? "I was about to leave, but i forgot something in a classroo-"
"I saw you with a female and male student just seconds ago, and i overheard what you guys said," Aizen smirked softly. "so?"
"..M-mind your own business, can you?! Give us sum privacy." I pouted, folding my arms.
"It was by accident. Now don't act like a child, Jin. Help me with the papers." Aizen walked towards me, as i put my hands on my hips.
"What? Do i look like i'm a council member? Aizen, there is no way, that i'm gonna help you. I have something else to take care of!!" I shouted, pointing my index finger at Aizen, "Plus i have to make it quick, i'm going to visit a friend's house."
"What may be your task though, i ask?"
Crap. Stop asking questions!!
"Um..well, as you can see, what i said earlier is true, i said i'm going to get something in a classroom and then i'll even have to find it. I lost it somewhere."
"Stop being so bad at lying." Aizen turned and walked away from me as he rolls his eyes. Oh, god, this male reads my mind all the time.

READER

The rain weakened, i was thankful of it.
However.. it seems like walking with a person isn't that bad, right? I looked at Eijiro and he was staring at the ground with focus. Could he be thinking of something?
"Are you alright?" I started as he jumps in shock. "Sorry for startling you-"
"I-i'm sorry!- I should've brought my r-raincoat! Sorry for t-troubling you!"
"H-hey! It's no problem, really, now get under the umbrella! You'll get wet." I pulled him towards me. His school pants looked wet.
"..I never walked with someone before." Eijiro whispered, avoiding my gaze.
"Huh? Why?" We started to walk again.
"It's because most people think i'm weird, stinky or stuff.. they think i'm poor and bad."
I could tell he was serious, Eijiro stopped stuttering and it made me curious.
"Well, opinions shouldn't matter to you," i replied. "Just, don't care, i guess. Especially when they're not true. Just keep living on your life, easy."
"Why would you interact with me?"
"..Uhh, nothing at all. Well, i just think you're fun to hang out with, i knew that just by looking at your eyes earlier."
"That's.. so sweet." I saw pink tints on his cheeks before he looks away, shaking his head.
"O-oh! This is my house." He said, looking up on a house. Well, about the 'they think i'm poor' part, it was never true.
Eijiro lives alone, in an average house that has a second floor and rooftop. Dear god.
"Cool house!" I complimented as we walked near the locked door.
"Y-you can stay inside until the rain s-stops! I'll make some tea, coffee, or hot chocolate-" Eijiro opened the door, welcoming me in.
"I sadly can't, Eijiro. I have some homeworks to do, maybe next time. Thank you though and have a nice evening." I said to him, making him frown.
"W-well, alright then. Please s-stay safe." He stuttered out with a forced smile.
Soon, i left with my umbrella after saying goodbye to Eijiro.
Why would i interact with him?