06

ME
no
im not meeting up with a stalker like you
dont hurt us pls

UNKNOWN
hey, hey relax there
im not gonna hurt anyone, my love
but alright
im not forcing you to meet up with me
theres still time anyway:D

ME
fuck yourself

user reported

UNKNOWN
reporting me will not help anything

ME
nah dawg
soon ull be banned
ill report ur chats
leave us alone whoever you are

UNKNOWN
youre so stubborn

ME
i said fuck off
dont talk to me

user blocked

This is so messy.
You shut your phone off and sighed tiredly on your seat.
Even dealing with this idiot is mad difficult.
It's better to ignore them and just leave them on delivered.. right?
..No, maybe not. That bitchless dude obviously wants your attention, and for what? You wonder. If you ignore them, something might happen, plus they even know who your girl best friend is. You worry.

It's not like you really LOVE Taromi that much, it's just that she could be involved into this danger, that you've caused.

'I should eat lunch now.' You thought before standing up from your chair and walking out of the classroom.

-

Tuesday. School day. Again.
Yesterday, you came with Taromi to the mall to get some shit glow-ups, she kind of reminded you of a solid pick-me somehow, but it was totally worth it, she bought your favorite food anyway.
Your back hurts a bit even, maybe because of the uncomfortable wooden chair of yours even though you just sat, or it's just you being exhausted.
School is about to start, and Taromi isn't still here.. causing you to panic a bit.

Meow! Your phone rang and you checked it.

tarotaromi-chan:3
i have a fever:<
pls inform the others, thank uu
also good luck and have fun in school baby:)

You didn't reply, and just decided to tell her excuse to the teacher.

Also, you have another best friend. From first year also. He's just months older than you. Like i said, you had friends, so it's basically plural, it means more than one friend. His name is Jin, and of course, known as Taromi's big crush. He's one of the smartest in the classroom and most charming in school, which made him popular by the girls. And a few men..
He sits very away from you, and he's always surrounded with the girls on school breaks, which annoys you.
You know him though.
Outside, he's this cutie softboy aesthetic charming sweet boyfriend material who's willing to do all the house chores for his future soulmate crap, but ALWAYS have been sensitive, always annoyed, bad boy alpha werewolf idiot INSIDE.
For example, Jin gets complimented by someone very ugly as he compliments the person back, but because of his thoughts, that person would've murdered him already because of the truth.
"Thank you! You're so cute too." Jin says.
'Are you kidding? What the fuck is with their outfit? Also their mouth stinks so fucking bad, do you even brush your teeth? Please stay away from me, ten meters away. Also fix your make-up, your left eyebrow is the thickiest thing to ever been seen in this planet-" and so on. That's what he think of, mostly.

Honestly, in this story, you're mostly to be the introvert type of girl instead of those sweet, big boobies ambivert (y/n)'s you see in yandere stories.

Alright, enough kidding, back to the story.

You were about to groan in disgust when the girls keep complimenting your friend, Jin SHOULDN'T be this confident.
The school bell just interrupted you though.

Also, you just remembered, while in the middle of the class, you checked Unknown , but saw no messages of them, you were glad.

After putting back your cellphone to its place, you accidentally saw Jin staring at you. You don't know if it was your imagination or it's his eyelashes, he looked away so quickly when you stared at him.
Jin seems to be busy staring at the teacher, who's been saying nonsense about school stuff.

Whatever. Even if his stare was real, it wouldn't be that important.

Or is it?