Chapter 3

Jentzen's pov

I jumped out of my sister's car and said goodbye while closing the car door. I could hear her trailing off behind me. I glanced around for the black car with colorful flowers on it, but while looking I quickly noticed a blonde girl peeking down at me. I shrugged it off and walked into the huge pink house.

"Hey!" I shouted while listening for an answer.

I heard a short "Hi" from a familiar voice. Emily.

I followed the voice of the girl. Suddenly I walked into the kitchen and there on the kitchen counter sat Emily with a bag of true fruits.

I could feel myself staring at her, but I couldn't stop. Her gorgeous hair falling perfectly down her shoulders and her shimmering eyes lighting up from the afternoon sun.
Oh shit. What am I thinking? We're just friends, right?

"Jentzen, hello?", Emily said with a confused look on her face.

"Oh um... Hi, I just zoned out for a second." I said trying to hide the blush on my face.

"It's fine, who's filming today?" she said while smiling, smiling that way only she can.

"I think Lev and Piper are filming today, then we'll be filming tomorrow," I said while walking over to the counter. "Can I sit?" I asked her looking deep into her eyes.

"Sure," she said while moving to the side, making some space for me to sit. "Want some?" she asked bringing the bag of true fruits in front of me.

I grabbed one out of the bag and faced her with my "thank you" face and began chewing on the strawberry. I knew these were her favorite, they were actually quite good. I glanced over at her.

"Good huh?", she said, waiting for me to say yes.

"Mhm," I said while feeling myself drowning in her sparkling eyes. I couldn't help it. I couldn't pull away. But neither did she, we were stuck glaring into each other's eyes. The moment felt like a decade while in reality, it was about 10 seconds.

Our eye contact ended at the sound of a door being pushed open and a loud "Hey, anyone here?"

"Um yeah we're in the kitchen," Emily said while quickly pulling away from our eye contact and jumping down the kitchen counter, leaving me alone with the bag of true fruits in my hands.

"What are you guys doing?" Lev said, walking into the kitchen.

"Just chatting," Emily said, playing it off like we weren't just staring at each other.

"Cool, I'm filming a prank on you guys and piper that I'm sick to see what you would do or some shit", Lev said unbothered about the whole idea.

"That idea is trash bro" I chuckled.

"Well, it's not my idea hunter makes me do it," he said clearly sick of all the stupid ideas hunter comes up with.

"Sometimes I wish we could film whatever we wanted, I'm sick of having to fake "prank" you guys all the time and act like I didn't know what was happening", Emily said looking out of the window.

"I know, but there's no way Hunter and Tiffany would just accept us doing fun vlogs or something," I said, placing the bag of true fruits beside me.

"And we can't just leave, I mean Piper's stuck here", Lev said with a worried face.

"I know," I said looking down at the floor.

"Hey hey hey!", shouted a loud voice walking through the door. Hunter. "Lev you need to go upstairs, piper's surprising you, Jentzen you can go upstairs too," he said pointing to the stairs.
"Emily, you need to help us decorate," he said, making a motion for her to go outside.

Emily gave me a face of "not again", I chuckled in response and made my way upstairs.

"Jentzen you can't be in the same room as Lev!" Hunter shouted from downstairs. I didn't even bother to ask, he probably had something in mind.

I walked into Piper's room and sat by her desk. I glanced out the window to see the girl I saw earlier in her room. She was picking up a brown moving box and placing it on her bed.

She probably just moved in, poor her. Having this house next door must be no fun. We're loud. Like really loud.

She began picking up all sorts of things from the boxes and placing them in her room. I could see a door open behind her and a woman walking in with a long metal bar and a sheer white piece of cloth which I assumed to be a curtain.

She exchanged a few words with the woman and then started walking towards her window. The blonde girl faced me and our eyes connected as she smiled lightly and waved.

This chapter was from Jentzen's POV to show his perspective of Flavie.

Thank you for reading.

<3 Cassie