Chapter 8

Flavie's POV

Hi" Lev answered the voice on the phone. He seemed so done, done with all of it. I understand him, having to act like everything is fine while a camera is shoved up your face must be hard.

I could hear slight words coming from the speaker but I couldn't pay attention to what she said. I looked over my shoulder and saw Lev swallow dry while biting his nails.

"Um sure... No, I just took off to McDonald's." Lev lied to her while giving me a slight smile. "Yeah, I'll be back in 5. Bye love you." he hurried and ended the call so she wouldn't suspect anything.

"Please could you go with me to Piper's?" Lev asked me, looking at me with desperate eyes.

I hesitated for a second, but couldn't leave him like that. "Sure, just don't get me in trouble," I said, slightly concerned. "Trouble? What do you mean?" he questioned. "Your girlfriend dumbass, what if she figures this out," Chloe said while plopping gum into her mouth. "Oh, no that's on me, don't worry."

I unlocked my door and felt a wind breeze over my skin. Lev walked up beside me, I felt his eyes peeking at me.

"What if Gavin's here, what do I do?" he said, upset. "Slap him, what is he supposed to do," I said sarcastically, giggling a little. "Mhm," he said looking down at his shoes.

"Nononono, I was joking, don't do that. If Gavin's still there we can stay at my house." I said, trying to make eye contact. He gave me a gaze of thankfulness and we walked in.

The house was weirdly quiet, faint giggles were the only thing that could be heard as they echoed through the large house.

Lev gulped hastily, he seemed to be almost as nervous as I was. And you might be wondering, why am I nervous?

I've never met Gavin before. I've only heard a few things about him from Emily and Lev but other than that I have nothing to do with him. I knew that he was Piper's ex and also a YouTuber but that was pretty much it.

We walked into the kitchen to see if anyone was there but no one was so we continued to look around until we reached Piper's room. Now we could more clearly hear the sounds of people talking. It sounded like at least 3 people.

I glanced at Lev and then back at the door handle as if asking who should open it. He took a deep breath and opened the door. We walked into the room and there, on the bed, Piper and the rest of the squad as well as an unfamiliar guy were.

My heart dropped, it's Gavin isn't it; was what I thought. I slightly looked at Lev and my thoughts were confirmed. He stared blankly at the guy on the bed and then he looked at me.

He gave me a small smile and started walking towards the bed and for a second I thought he was gonna fight the guy as I had mentioned earlier but he simply stretched his hand out in front of the guy.

"Hi, you're Gavin?" he said and the guy looked confused at him but soon accepted the handshake.

"Yeah, I'm Gavin. You must be Lev then? Nice to meet you dude."

"Sure, hey Piper could we talk for a second?" Lev said and Piper agreed as they walked out of the room leaving me standing awkwardly in front of the rest.

"Hi Vie, how're you? I missed you a lot." Emily said as she stood up and hugged me, making me smile at her thoughtfulness.

"I'm good thank you, you?"

"I'm fine. I'm hungry though, wanna go eat something?"

"Sure." I nodded and smiled at her. Emily turned around and waved for Elliana to come.

"Hey, what about me?" Jentzen said with a fake pout making Emily visibly cringe at the action.

"You can stay here, weirdo." she said and both of them smiled at each other.

"I'm here too, you know? By the way, who's the hot new girl? Nice to meet you, I'm Gavin." Gavin said, making me a little uncomfortable which didn't go unnoticed by the rest of them.

"Can't say the same for you." I said under my breath but still loud enough for him to hear me.

"What?" he said with a frown on his face.

"No nothing." I said and gave him an obviously sarcastic smile.

"You got a problem with me, new girl? You're not even that hot anyways."

"What makes you think I have a problem with you?" I said, once again with a sarcastic smile.

"Because you're acting weird."

"Nope, I'm not."

He took a few steps closer to me as if to look intimidating, failing miserably. He was quite short I must say.

"You definitely are."

"You are too. Do you think it's completely normal to just randomly show up at your ex-girlfriend's house, not to mention that she has a boyfriend?" I said, also taking a step closer, making him stumble back slightly.

"She'll probably break up with him soon anyways. I'm just speeding up the process to keep my options open." He scoffed and walked closer again, regaining his composure and confidence.

"Wow, so you don't just look like an asshole, you also behave like one. {Fucking idiot}." I said and he just stared at me.

"Oh and don't mind me "acting weird" when in fact I'm only being honest. It's not very nice to meet you after all. You're making everyone uncomfortable and I know that for a fact despite only being her for a couple of minutes. So why don't you save yourself from further embarrassment and shut the fuck up you crusty McDonald's cleaning mop." I said.

He looked at me angrily and took a step back before scoffing and walking over to the bed to grab his things. Just as he was about to leave, the door opened and revealed Lev and Piper who were just about to enter the room.

He looked back at me before storming out of the room.

Emily, Jentzen and Elliana started clapping and walking over to group hug while Lev and Piper were still clueless as to what happened.

"Thank you so much for getting rid of him." Jentzen said and Elliana agreed while Emily continued to hug me.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Piper said, walking a little closer to the rest of us.

"Gavin was acting rude so Flavie put him
In his place. I doubt he's gonna show up here again. He must've felt humiliated." Elliana said and smiled.

"Why would you do that?" Piper said, and I just looked at her with a confused look.

"I thought you said you didn't want him to come here anyways? Why are you mad that he left?" Jentzen said.

"Yeah but like why would you guys do that like don't you ever think about MY feelings? Like I seriously like hate when you guys like do that." Piper said, making sure to add "like" after every breath.

"What, so you wanted him to be here? Piper, he's your ex and he clearly makes us uncomfortable." Emily said and I looked at Lev to see him slightly smile at me. I'll ask him what they talked about later.

"Ugh you guys are so annoying." Piper said and walked out of the room.

Hi~~

We apologise for the lack of updates. Both me and Cassidie are struggling a little with personal issues and we've had a hard time finishing this chapter so sorry for that.

This is a little on the longer side so hopefully you like this chapter.

Also, I hate to ask this but if you ask enjoy this chapter please give it a vote!! <3

- Kate & Cass <33

(I did not proofread this chapter thoroughly so hopefully there aren't any grammatical errors.)