Chapter 14

Lev's pov

It's been a few days since the day we were at the beach and I've got too much time for myself. My dark room has been eating me alive and my emotions have been overflowing my brain. I've been trying my best not to cry but it's hard when I got cheated on by someone I thought still loved me. But apparently our 2 year long relationship didn't mean anything to her. Pink + White was playing on my speaker when I heard a slight knock on my door. I pushed myself up on my bed using my elbows and reluctantly got up. I walked lasily over to my door and opened it to reveal Emily and Jentzen standing just outside my room with unreadable expressions.

"Lev, I think we need to talk," Jentzen said looking at Emily who nodded in agreement.

"Guys i need more time for myself, i'm not ready to talk just yet" I responded tiredly.

"Lies, you've gotten plenty of time for yourself. I honestly wonder if you forget that we're best friends sometimes. I know you, so therefore we are going to talk. Right now." Jentzen said in response. I admit, he was right and being in this dark room for such a long amount of time is definitely not what I need nor what I want but talking about everything scares me a little.

"Sure come in I guess" I responded in defeat. Emily walked straight to my window, opening it which made me acknowledge the lack of air in my room. No wonder it has been so hot, especially in LA.

"How have you been?" Emily asked, sounding a little cautious.

"Great." I responded, trying my best to avoid eye contact.

"Lev, you can be honest with us. We're not asking you to get over everything that's happened with Piper but even you know that being isolated like this isn't healthy." Jentzen continued, trying to capture my eyes, seemingly noticing I had been trying to avoid doing so. I just sighed in response but decided it was just better to talk and get it over with.

"I don't even know how I feel, I can't really feel anything to be honest" I finally spoke, staring at the half full water bottle beside my bed.

"It's okay to not feel anything, it's very recent and came as a shock. I mean we all kinda saw how Gavin acted around piper... but Piper? I never thought she was this stupid." Emily spoke reassuring me that it was okay.

"I think the best way to handle this is to move on, I know that sounds stupid coming from me since I'm not the one getting cheated on but if I'm going to be completely honest.. I think it also helped you get out of that toxicity."

"I know, I was honestly thinking about leaving before all of this but I didn't want to leave Piper. But I guess I lost both her and the toxicity." I shrugged, acting like it was nothing. "Also the last few days have been so peaceful without any cameras and screams, I feel like I can breathe again. I don't know if that's dumb or whatever."

"No Lev, we've said the same thing. It's not stupid we're finally out of this," Emily responded.

"I wish we would've left sooner. By the way, have y'all heard from Flavie?" I asked concerned, finally meeting their eyes.

"No, we were going to ask you the same thing. She hasn't been answering my calls or texts, and the way she suddenly ran off was kind of weird. Do you know what could've happened?" Emily asked, showing me the unanswered calls on her phone.

"Yeah I think I may know why. Y'all know about the necklaces."

"Yeah" they both answered, interested in what I was about to tell them.

"Well, those are best friend necklaces, she's my childhood best friend. We bought them together before she moved to Ohio so that we would never forget each other."

"Flavie is your childhood best friend?!" Emily responded excitedly.

"I guess so" I responded, trying my best to hide the grin on my face. Somehow her name made all of my bad thoughts disappear into thin air. I really wanted to hang out with her again and ask her about everything, I mean we haven't met in many years. Something must've happened in her life.  I also wonder if she's okay, maybe all of this came to her as a chock.

"We should go talk to her, especially you. I'm guessing you guys have a lot to sort out." Jentzen said already tired of the short silence in the room. "Also, clean this room. It looks disgusting." He added before making his way out.

I put on my dirty air forces and took a quick look at my room. Jentzen was right, my room looked disgusting. Empty water bottles and wrappers were filling my floors and dirty clothes were lying lifelessly on my chair and couch. I quickly closed my door to not having to look another second at the mess I had made. That's for another day.

Hey hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry if there's any mistakes i we're too lasy to read it all trough.

- Cassie and Katie