Chapter 13

Chloe's pov

"Mom, who's that?" I asked mom pointing at a guy on the tv.

"{It's Conrad, he's the man who works at the clothing–, oh that's probably Flavie. Can you grab my phone please.}" My mom asked pointing to the other end of our couch. I grabbed the phone and saw an old picture of Flavie and mom on the screen. I answered since mom was quite occupied with the same series she already has watched numerous times in her lifetime.

"Hey", I spoke into the phone.
"Mom has to come pick me up right now" Flavie spoke, sounding like she was gasping for air.
"Bro are you okay, you sound awful" I said laughing at her.

"Chloe this is not funny come get me now i'm at the beach in one of the alleyways please chloe come get me now" she said getting irritated still out of breath.

"Kk we will come get you" I answered trying my best not to laugh.

Time skip..

She said she would be in one of those alleyways.

"{Why is she there?}" my mom asked, confused and I could sense she was starting to grow worried.

"{No idea}" I answered back while scanning the beach parking lot. No cars were to be seen since it was quite chilly out by this time and the cold ocean breezes made it even colder. A bit ahead from the parking lot we were currently driving around, was a thin alleyway.  When we approached it I immediately saw a familiar floral blue tote bag laying on the concrete.

"{Why is she laying down?}" I laughed at her while opening the car door and making my way towards her. As I got closer my laughing died down and was instead replaced with a bad feeling in my stomach.

"{Flavie, what are you doing hun?}" my mom asked, concerned. But she wasnt answering, she didn't even react when we called her name. I started to get worried and ran up to her side. She was quite pale and had a slight bruise from where her head had hit the concrete.

"{She's passed out mom}" I said blankly while trying to get Flavies attention and also trying to keep a calm persona so my mom wouldn't start freaking out like she usually did.

"{No, what is going on, how could this happen?} My mom asked, stressed trying to wake her up.

"{Cmon lets get her into the car, she's freezing cold}" I said while lifting her upper body and tilting her head towards me so it wouldn't fall backwards. We both lifted her and started walking hastily towards the car, I opened the car door and shoved her as gently as possible into the backseat where I also sat down next to her.

"{We have to go to the hospital. Now. Put on your seatbelt and hold Flavie tight so she doesn't get hurt.}" My mom said sternly as she got into the car and started driving. As much as I knew Flavie wouldn't be happy about the decision of going to the hospital, I felt there was no other choice considering she wasn't at all in a good state at the moment.

We had been driving for a bit when I felt Flavie moving in my arms. Was she awake? Yes, she was.

"{Mom, mom. She's moving, she's awake.}" I said, nudging my moms arm.

"{Flavie? Flavie darling, are you alright? What happened? We're on the way to the hospital can you-}"

As Flavie grew more and more conscious she realised where she was and where we were going.

"{No, mom please don't go to the hospital! I beg you. I'm alright, I just have to go home and sleep. I'll tell you what happened later, just get me home please.}" She said, still kind of in a weak state after being unconscious in such cold weather and knocking her head on the concrete ground.

Despite this, my mom changed directions and drove straight home.

Flavie's pov

I stepped inside and almost felt as if my legs went numb and my head went light.  I made my way up the stairs to my now unpacked and decorated room. Purple led lights reached my vision and all I could do was crash into my fluffy covers. What the fuck happened today. Did I just find my childhood best friend? What if he doesn't remember me? I picked up the necklace from my tote bag. The silver chain laying in between my fingers was enough for me to break down into tears and dig my head into my pillow.

Lev's pov

I said goodbye to Jentzen and Emily after getting off the bus and made my way back home. I decided to call Flavie since I thought it was quite weird when she just ran off. I put the phone towards my ear while the phone signals were ringing. She didn't answer. I decided to text her instead.

Flavie

Hey are u okay?
Flavie?
Seen 6:02

Weird. I thought to myself while falling into my bed. I shut my phone off and made myself more comfortable in my quite boring looking bed. Without my phone's screen light my room was pitch black. I stared up into the ceiling. What the fuck happend today. I literally got cheated on. Weird enough I didn't feel that sad. Maybe I'm still in shock but I'm glad I went to the beach. Or else I would have probably been stuck here in this sad room overflowing with emotions. Being outside Piper's house felt.. Calm in a way. No cameras being up in my face of any fake screams and weird adults making me post stuff I don't feel comfortable with.
I also noticed how sweet Flavie was. She asked me if I was okay when I fell into the sand and tried helping me up afterwards, and when I dragged her down into the sand she didn't even show a sight of anger. She is very peaceful. Something I've never experienced before. And when all of those thoughts were overflowing my head it all hit me. She's Flavie, the Flavie who was my best friend for the first few years of my life. It all made sense now. She's french, blonde, a dancer and even lived at the same place i did. And most important, she has the other half of my necklace.

Heey, thank you for reading this chapter and hope you enjoyed it!
(Cassie) Sorry if there's any grammatical mistakes, I didn't proofread so feel free to correct me in the comments!

Katie and Cassie <3