𝑅𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘

Nancy and Robin were going on a date. They decide to go to the roller rink then get dinner afterwards. Robin didn't know how to roller skate so Nancy was going to teach her. As they were driving there, Robin was firing questions rapidly. "What if I fall? What if I hurt myself? Can't we just go out to eat? We can go see a movie. What if-." "Darling! You're gonna be ok. I'm gonna teach you how to skate." Nancy reassured, cutting Robin off.

Robin sighed and nodded. They arrived at Rink-O-Mania. Nancy and Robin entered and got their skates. Robin put her skates on and tired standing up before she fell. "Ow." She said. "You ok?" Nancy asked, helping Robin up. "I'm ok, my ass hurts though." Robin said. Nancy giggled before helping Robin towards the rink. Nancy stepped onto the rink first, holding out her hands for Robin. Robin took her hands and was slowly led onto the rink.

Robin held Nancy's hands tightly. Nancy helped Robin cling onto the wall. She started explaining how to skate. "You have to bend your knees to help you push, that'll help you move." Nancy explained. Robin nodded. Nancy held one of Robins hand while Robin tried the technique. She was gripping onto Nancy's hand and the wall tightly, in fear of falling. After a few rants, reassures, and almost giving up, Robin finally, kind of, learned how to push forward.

"Alright, now I'm gonna teach you how to stop." Nancy said. Robin nodded. "You can either do the pizza." Nancy demonstrated 'the pizza'. She showed Robin other ways to stop. "I think I'll try the pizza." Nancy nodded. She helped Robin get into the position and all that. After an hour, Robin was somewhat good at roller skating. She and Nancy were skating around, laughing and giggling, holding hands.

After a few hours of them skating around, they left and went to get dinner. They found a little cafe which was very nice and peaceful. They picked up some food for Eddie and Steve before heading to Steve's house. They arrived and Robin used the extra key that Steve had given her, to open the door. When they entered, all they heard was, "Oh Steve!~ Oh god!~" That was Eddie. Moaning. Robin ran to the kitchen, placed the food on the counter, and booked it out the house. Nancy behind her.

They got into Nancy's car and Robin made gagging noises. "I never want to hear that again." Robin said. Nancy agreed with her and drove home. They arrived at Nancy's house and went to her room. Nancy lended some pj's to Robin. They were cuddled up in Nancy's bed, watching a movie. Robin was slowly falling asleep, Nancy not far behind her. Nancy turned off the TV and her light. She kissed Robin's forehead. "Goodnight love." She says.

Robin smiled and kissed her cheek. "Goodnight Nance." She said. Both girl fell asleep and were now in dreamland.