𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

Christmas month special!
—————
"Nancy come on!" Robin yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming love, I'm coming." Nancy giggled as she went downstairs with a box of Christmas decorations.

Robin meet her at the end of the stairs and took the box from her. She placed it on the couch and started pulling out decorations. Nancy smiles softly before putting on some Christmas music to set the mood. 'It's being to look a lot like Christmas' by Micheal Bublé played as the girls decorated. Nancy worked on the tree while Robin put up the stockings. Robin then helped Nancy with the tree, giggling from time to time as the tree bristles tickled her fingers.

Once they finished, Robin hopped onto Nancy's back to put the star on top of the tree. Nancy let Robin down and plugged in the lights, lighting up the tree. Robin squealed in excitement as the pretty lights lit up the tree and room. Nancy smiled before placing a kiss on Robin's lips, causing a faint blush to appear on both girls cheeks. The girls smiled at each other as the light from the tree lit up their faces.

"You're beautiful." Nancy whispered before placing a kiss on Robin's lips.

Robin smiles. "And you're gorgeous."

Nancy giggled. "Wanna watch something?" Nancy asked.

"Yes let's watch the Grinch!" Robin said.

Nancy nodded before heading to the kitchen. She made hot chocolate for the both of them pulling little marshmallows as a finishing touch. She walked back over to the living room to see Robin pulled out a fluffy blanket for the both of them. Nancy handing Robin a cup before getting under the blanket with her, both girls cuddling up to each other. The started the movie and drank their hot chocolate. Robin ended up falling asleep as the movie came to an end.

Nancy placed a kiss on her forehead before she turned off the TV. She looked at the tree and smiled. Nancy couldn't wait till Christmas Day to give Robin the best gift ever.

"I love you Robin." Nancy said before falling asleep with Robin in her arms.
—————
Fin.