june with long hair

AU:In this AU June has her hair long (As shown in the title), and Jack really likes it.

-This one shot is very short, but I hope you enjoy it!
-

It's already midnight and the tree house is empty, everyone is sleeping except Jack... June's face is located in the curve of Jack's neck, allowing Jack to touch June's hair without any problems,These are one of the rare chances Jack has to see June's hair down, after a full day of,Task solving, tree house cleaning, city mapping, monster fights...June doesn't normally let her hair down, and Jack hates it deeply, if he could see June's hair like this every day,It would be a dream, if every day she didn't feel good about sleeping alone and went to sleep with Jack, and he could stroke her hair until they both fell asleep...Jack can clearly remember the first time he saw June with her hair down...they had just entered Joe's pizza, the last battle was very tiring, Jack was eating a pizza until he looked to the side, June had let her hair down, june looked magnificent in jack's views, he had never seen june this way before, the sweat of battle and her slightly rumpled clothes only helped with the look....Jack was immensely upset when june arrested him again after they got home after eating 3 different types of pizzas...The second time Jack saw June with her hair down was a month after the last one, it was a very cold night and everyone came home exhausted,A group of survivors seemed to have arrived in town, June was immensely excited about this, after all it was a trap, A group of rezzoch minions did this to try to capture Jack and offer him to rezzoch, news spreads fast...June was silent for the rest of the day, and Jack respected that, even though he was neutral with the quote from the survival group,Seeing june like that was enough to make Jack angry at those monsters...Jack would have slept heavy on it if it hadn't been for his bedroom door opening "Jack?", a sleepy june in her pajamas And with dark circles under her eyes... she's standing in front of Jack now "June, are you alright?",A slight blush rose up on June's cheeks "Can I sleep with you?"...It didn't take long for June to snuggle into Jack and cry himself to sleep while Jack stroked his hair, even though June was crying...God, Jack was touching june del toró's hair, and he was lying next to her, Watching her at her most vulnerable way, and she chose him to comfort her...it made Jack feel important, feel like a hero to June at that moment, and that's what heroes do,They help people in their moment of vulnerability...jack continued to stroke june's hair until her crying stopped and she could sleep without a problem...Then after a full or tiring day, june goes to Jack and she sleeps while he strokes her hair...Jack likes that, as does june, and quint and dirk obviously know,Even if Jack and June don't talk about it...