jealous boy

......
Synopsis: Jack is Jealous

ps: i have a lot of ideas in my head to write about tlkoe, it's just that i'm sick, which means that maybe some are a little more serious and disturbing, i just said that to let you know that This one has a little more blood and punches than usual, plus it was the first time I wrote a real fight, so please don't judge me pls

Another note:This is the longest one shot I've ever written
---
Since that huge amount of monsters passed through the portal everyone's lives became a mess, the apocalypse began, and for a while it was amazing for Jack, there were their confusions of course, the fights with Rezzoch and Monsters that could rip his head and god his friends off with ease,However, Jack always considered himself a hero, so nothing in the apocalypse had really made him angry and nervous as he is now, Jack is facing the worst monster in all of existence,that makes his insides tremble with rage,the name of the Horrous creature is "Ζηλιάρης",Jack doesn't know how to pronounce it well, but according to him, in human language it can be translated to "Ziri",And the horrible creature is June's new "Best Friend".At first Jack didn't care, June became close to the Monsters since the first time he saw them, but little by little he realized that there was a specific monster that June was always with,he's the same age as them at the "monster" age if Jack can think like that, it's common for people of the same age to have the same interests, right?, but they shouldn't be so equal,Jack feels a rage go through his body, thinking where all this started.Jack was entering the tree house after going to a "patrol" through the city, as soon as he entered he saw Ziri and June Laughing together, the two were unusually close, and the monster, with pale skin and blue scales, had his hand wrapped around her back,The boy looked closer and saw that the two were using his camera, and June was showing him old pictures of the wakefild school before it was completely destroyed,Jack found it odd but would ignore it until he felt something he had never really felt before, a pang of warm and uncomfortable sensation hit Jack's body,his face twisted into an expression of rage and the boy could almost growl, Jack felt truly threatened for the first time in his life,at the moment Jack thinks June can feel his gaze almost burning the back of the monster beside her, The girl then turned back and looked at Jack, smiling at him,The boy's face softened with the girl's sudden smile, almost as if it were magic, the monster also turned back, he didn't smile and just kept looking at June normally, Jack could almost see the monster sneer at him,The girl then invited Jack to join them, but he politely declined, trying to keep his feelings inside,it was not easy at all, but Jack managed to pass with them and go to the kitchen without difficulty, the boy grabbed a bottle of water and swallowed it all at once, trying to calm the uncomfortable feeling of heat,he didn't really notice that his eyes turned slightly blue,this has been happening since rezzoch possessed Jack's body, as if some remnants of it had stayed in the boy's body, and it has been manifesting itself more constantly than usual,Anyway, Jack is doing well to control it, so it wasn't a problem.Jack squirmed in the clothes-filled plastic pool he likes to call a bed,still feeling the feeling of jealousy coursing through his body,he then starts thinking about the second time it happened, it sucked,He closes his eyes and lets the memories take over him, this time the monsters decided to have a "human style" party at the pizzeria,he planned to talk to june, to ask her to the dance, he then set everything up, had quint convince dirk that they needed to do a "perimeter inspection" around wakefild, to for Jack and June to be alone,He prepared snacks and movies and casually invited June to watch movies with him like it was a normal friend time, his real plan was to invite her to the party when she gets distracted by the movie,The plan was perfect, if it weren't Ziri Entering the treehouse, the movie was right in the kissing scene when June got off the couch to greet him,Jack was obviously bothered, but neither of them noticed, he then turned back, seeing that Ziri pulled June into a hug, Jack didn't know what they were talking about, but as soon as he saw Ziri Hug June,suddenly for him the world was silent, it was like something broke inside him, it was hard for Jack to hold back at that moment, he just got off the couch and walked quickly to his room,Leaving some snacks that were in his lap and on the couch falling to the floor,June got scared and tried to go to him but Ziri stopped her, saying that she was probably just going to the bathroom,Jack tried not to slam his bedroom door,he buried his face in the pillow and screamed, almost making the pillow explode from screaming, luckily the scream couldn't be heard in the rest of the house,Jack screamed so much that he ended up being exhausted and sleeping on the pillow, leaving any bad feelings for later.

jack x june one shots TLKOEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें