bruised

TW:BOOD

Synopsis: Jack leaves the house alone (again), June is worried and when Jack comes back he is full of blood.

-
How long has it been?,june stopped counting a few hours ago,Jack left the house without warning again,june muttered some curses to Jack "how dare he go out like that again?". June can feel the anger taking over her body, but the anger doesn't overcome the worry, June shouldn't be so worried, Jack knows how to take care of himself, he survived 6 weeks alone "An exit from the tree house wouldn't hurt"...june sat on the couch still worried, Jack was irresponsible, and always got hurt easily, from everyone in the group Jack and the one who else has scars spread all over his body,four in the belly,Two on his back, three on his right arm, two on his left arm, one on his ungloved hand, five on his right leg and four on his left leg,June found herself thinking about Jack's scars again, June has been thinking about them a lot since she saw Jack's back, those two scars were huge, where did he get that?She would love to know where each of them came from...June continued to think about the scars and theories for their origins until she heard a noise from someone coming up the tree house stairs,June ran to the door of the house and saw a completely bruised Jack, full of blood and with some of his clothes torn, Jack noticed the presence of june "Hey june.." He knew he was going to get a big scolding, he hoped to pass out before she started scolding him "Jack, what the hell happened?",June took Jack into the tree house and placed him on the couch "Jack, where were you?", Jack avoided answering at first, he didn't want to get scolded now, Jack can barely see June "Look, I'm going to get the medical kit, but after I take care of your wounds you'll have to explain to me what you've been out of the house for so long." June left the main room and went to get the medical kit, Jack co.Jack was a little nervous, he knew June would freak out when she found out he left wakefild, she was forbidden to leave wakefild unattended,This became a rule after June tried to leave, a rule that Jack himself put in there, he felt stupid with his hypocrisy...Jack leaned more on the couch, his body was completely sore, going out alone was a bad idea.June came back into the room with the medical kit "Pull up your shirt, I'll try to fix the bruises on your back" Jack slowly obeyed without saying anything, he didn't want June to know where he went.Jack felt as the cold cotton with the disinfectant hurt his skin, the still wet blood flowed from the huge bruise on his back,June continued to disinfect the area around the wound as Jack let out a few groans of pain...June finally finished dressing, the pain lessened a bit and Jack felt light for a moment until June asked "where have you been sullivan?" Jack froze,June didn't know he went to a place he shouldn't have gone, no one comes back so hurt from Joe's pizza,"I went out of wakefild" "You what?",a Just like Jack preview june got extremely mad at him "you're going crazy, what if you had died?",June kept fighting with Jack, he listened silently until June calmed down and glared at him "sorry honey", June always stop being mad when Jack calls her honey, and Jack knows it,June blushed "just don't do it anymore ok?" Jack nodded and June continued to tend to Jack's wounds..."ready",Jack felt again a lightness in his body,june finally finished taking care of Jack's wounds,"thanks june" "you're welcome Jack, now go change clothes".June left the room as Jack watched her, he still felt a great pain, but every time he looked at June everything around him seemed to disappear,One of Jack's favorite pastimes is watching June, for Jack everything she does is absolutely perfect. Jack started to think "maybe I would leave the house more often just so she can take care of me again", Jack shook his head trying to get rid of these thoughts, the bruises hurt a lot,After all, Jack will always find a way to get June's attention.

Sorry for the delay in posting chapters, I had some problems but I'm back!.