𝙞𝙫

JUST as planned, the next day you met with Heizou before class

No doubt, you were still kinda embarrassed about last night.

To avoid making eye contact, you stared at Heizou's beauty marks, which were located just under his pretty green eyes

'pretty green eyes? gosh y/n what are you thinking?'

You mentally slapped yourself, wondering how the red-haired boy suddenly had gained so much importance to you.

'was Heizou always this beautiful?'

heizou
"Hello? earth to y/n?? are you there?"

Heizou's voice interrupted your trance of thoughts.

y/n
"ah yes, sorry... what were you saying again?"

heizou
"I was talking about Ayaka, I'm sure she's lying about her excuses and I have proof"

y/n
"I get the same feeling with Thoma but unluckily I can't say i have any proof"
"when I confronted him about it he seemed really anxious and unsure of himself"

heizou
"indeed, that's gotta be a guilty person's behaviour"

y/n
"what about Ayaka? was she nervous too when talking?"

heizou
"not quite, after all she was a theatre kid..."

The bell rang before Heizou could reveal the information he got.

Your schedule for the day was quite strict so you agreed to meet on lunch break.

🍥​

You were now at the canteen, waiting for the red-haired boy to show up and hoping he wasn't planning on standing you up.

Just when you were about to get up and leave you felt a subtle touch on the shoulder.

Turning around, you were met with two lifeless eyes: Childe.

A groan escaped your lips as the ginger head plopped on the set right next to yours, probably with the mere intent of chit-chatting.

You actually liked Childe as a person. He had a fun and charming personality even tho he acted like an asshole sometimes.

A lot of people were always trying to befriend him only because of his money and you pitied him a little.

childe
"y/nnnnn-"

He greeted you with a silly grin but quickly noticed your pronounced eye bags from the lack of sleep you got the night before.

childe
"I see you have been awake all night partying, got some tea to share?"

Okay, no one can deny it: you and Childe were known around the campus for being some kind of 'drama queens'.

Usually, you spent your lunches gossiping about everything and everyone; actually now that you thought about it, maybe that was why your grades were so low...

Seeing how unusually disinterested and exhausted you were that day, Childe forced you to eat some of the gummies he had prepared for lunch.

childe
"oh right, I almost forgot to tell you, silly me. I heard some voices..."

Suddenly you had lightened up, being curious about the new rumour.

childe
"well, to make it short, someone saw Ayaka and Thoma sitting at a cafe and acting all lovey-dovey"

You stopped chewing on the gummy bear.

y/n

"WHA-?"

short chapter 😊​

short chapter 😊​

fun fact: I haven't logged in my genshin account for 1 month

23/07/2022