𝙭

??"are you and Ayaka dating?"

??
"are you and Ayaka dating?"

Thoma blushed at the question, looking around to spot you. He felt like you were looking directly at his soul by how much your eyelids were open, trying to scare him, he wasn't really sure what you were attempting to do.

thoma
"u-uh, we wanted to wait to figure it out ourselves before telling you guys, but I presume the answer is..."

*deep breath*

Alright, our beloved readers are probably wondering how things went this far and, honestly, you didn't really know for yourself. One second you were resting comfortably on Heizou's shoulder and the next second Childe had forced you and your friends to play truth and dare, hoping for some juicy content.

I guess it's time to go back to see what exactly happened.

🍥​

Even tho you could feel someone's hands covering your ears, a few familiar voices managed to interrupt your sleep.

You raised your head from Heizou's warm shoulder.

You were able to recognize the ginger head popping from behind the curtains before he barged into the balcony and grabbed your hand, yanking you out of your chair and dragging you with him into the living room.

y/n
"CHILDE??!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

He turned around to face you, a stupid grin on his face, probably the result of some 'beverages' from the party...

Heizou had thankfully followed you and was now at your side; however, he looked more confused than you.

childe
"y/n...heizou...welcome to my game of truth and dare! I can't wait for all the fun we'll have~"

heizou
"...what? I never agreed to this!"

Childe's wide arms, which were blocking your view of the room, finally moved. You were met with a bunch of students sitting in a circle; everyone looked quite pumped up about the game.

You locked eyes with your sister, who seemed surprised to see you; she probably didn't suspect a thing so you were safe for now. As for Thoma, he looked uncomfortable, after all, he had lied to you about where he was going that night.

'ok y/n; go with the flow, go with the flow, go with the flow"

You were seated in between Xiao and Heizou. You looked at the red hair, who shot you a wink.