𝙭𝙞

*third person*

*third person*

THE resound of cicadas envelops the memories of the dearest summers.

When impulsive decisions were considered the right ones and the only worry was what mom was preparing for dinner in the kitchen.

ayato
"If mom is making that poopie soup again, I'm gonna throw up"

ayaka
"It's the third time in a row this week"

y/n
"how about we make our own dinner instead?"

ayaka
"let's make a cake! It's gonna be super pretty if we use mom's flowers for the toppings"

ayato
"no-uh, you really shouldn't"

y/n
"or what, party-pooper?"

ayato
"I'm going to tell mom!!!!"

y/n
"you snitch, you wouldn't dare"

You frowned as Ayato walked towards the house, you and Ayaka trying in vain to stop him by clinging to his legs, trying to make him trip.

Ever since Ayato had grown so tall, his ego also followed; he had started to look down at his younger sisters, criticizing their childish amusement, thus ruining their summer afternoon.

Not to mention, he had become mom's sidekick (and infiltrate). Meaning every single time they misbehaved or didn't listen to his orders, he would call mom to back him up. Good thing she didn't always believe him...

🍥​

With all that fuss about mud cakes and stolen flowers, the Kamisato sibling had failed to notice the two little kids watching them from behind the bushes.

Even tho they were hiding silently, two heads, one blonde and one red, had been left exposed.

But let's focus on one character at a time...

Behind a blackberry bush stood a tiny boy, probably around the age of 8. He was dressed in a very elegant attire, which was making him heavily sweat in the summer hotness.

He was looking curiously at the scene unfolding before his eyes, as in waiting for a moment of quietness to introduce himself. He seemed to be carefully staring at one specific object or rather, person.

Not to mention; he was also holding a bunch of fresh sweet flowers.

Not too far away, this time seated under the shade of a lemon tree was an older-looking boy. Surprise painted his expression as he fixed his gaze on the bickering trio.