RECOGNIZE

Love, what is love?...Love is an intense feeling of affection.

I've never been in love,.. (Lola)..at least not as intense as this...a-as (Lolaaa)...you.

I knew since the very first time I saw
you, I love you Bran- LOLA!

   "Hh-uh, oh I- uh sorry mom" I said to my worried looking mom.
" Its fine honey..are you feeling ok?,..you've barely ate any food"  

"Ohh ya im fine, I just zoned out...and you know I don't like to eat in the mornings. So please don't worry." I reassure her

  "That's good then, you must be nervous.. It is the first day of highschool OH MY GOSH. You must be so excited baby"
   This women is more excited than me.

   "I am a bit nervous... Its just ganna be weird being alone this school year.
I still cant believe all my friends chose different schools". I told my mom in a relax tone

   " I see... Well do you want me to drop you of?" " No its ok ill just walk its not that far anyways...see you later mom love ya" I love you too"

  My mom said as she hugged me

Before I walk out the door I make sure that I grab a sweater to wear, since it is a bit chilly.
   I look in the mirror one last time. My hair is medium length and wavy, im wearing black rip jeans and purple longsleeve. Im actually pretty big for my age and have always been self conscious...but im learning to love my self.

It only takes me 20 min to walk to school and when I finally get there I
put my earphones in and play Hailey's comet...this song reminds me of ..him

   STOP LOLA.... Its finally your freshman year. Forget about him move on... Anyways its not like your ganna se*THUD*  "oh my god im so sorry" I say to the person who I just dropped their books....I was not prepared for what happened next as I look up.

      "Here you go im so sor- BRANDON"
Its oka- oh hey Lola...long time no see"

I cant believe it ..I thought I would finally get to move on.. But low and behold there he stood with his beautiful eye smile staring back at me......this isn't good.

(A/n.... Omg im so sorry if this doesn't make sense im trying😭😭😭 anyways ill try my best to update every day)