Nostalgia

"That day was fun I had the best time"

"It was fun, all our old friends were there, I wish I could go back." I heard Brandon say almost in a hushed  voice.

He had found his other controllers and patted the side of his bed signaling me to sit besides him.

"what do you want to play" he asked in a questioning tone.

"I'm fine with anything honestly, you can choose if you want."
  "Hmmmmm, how about Mario kart, I'm awesome at Mario kart."

I gave him an amused smile at his suggestion,  "oh its on I hate to beat u at ur own game".

"Fine let's make this a little...more interesting. Loser has to listen to the winner for a whole week...deal Lola ,unless your scared." HE looked at me as he raised a brow in the most attractive way.

    "OH it's on"

~2 hours later~

"Haha...I won lola..u know what that means, right? He said as he smirked in my direction...and man did I enjoy that a little to much.

"Ya..ya whatever" I say as I role my eyes. "What do u want?"

  "Hmmm? What do I want?" He asked himself while tapping g his finger to his chin

  He slowly faces me as he makes eye contact and slowly says

" I want us to hang out again" in the most serious tone. I gulped down as I timidly nod facing done at the hem of my dress.

  "Good" he says quick as he walks out the room.  "Are u coming lola" he says pointing g ag the door and I follow

  I was too busy drooling over Brandon that I COMPLETELY forgot about Ronnie. I called her and she said she went home after seeing her ex. Now that I look alot of people went home.
I check the time and it's already 11.

  "Shit...I should go Brandon its late."
"Aww pls don't go yet...we were barely having fun" he says so cutesy and I don't know how to say no.

" I have to I'm sorry...well see each other tmr..  I promise." He quickly smiles back at me and I feel my heart melt.

"OK at least give me a hug..." he says but before I can even prosses what he said.. I feel a pair of warm arms engulf me in a bear hug.

"You smell really good lola.Lola.. I can't wait till tmr be safe..bye."
  He says as he walks in but right before he walked in I said by back. Once j hear the door shut I look down to my feet as I feel my cheeks burn up and giggle quietly to myself.

  Oh shit I'm in trouble...

A/N
(I know I haven't posted ..I'm going to try to do more... Ik this chapter was quite boring  but I'll do my best in the future  don't forget to comment feedback and subscribe to this book thanks🥰)