~PARTY (2)

"Well if you don't mind...do you want to hang out with me in my room?"

What the fuc-

"Lola?...sorry that was weird....I just meant we could play on my playstation...neverm-....why are you laughing?"

"Sorry...haha. I didn't take it any other way. It just caught me off guard to be honest.....I mean we havent stayed in touch this past year."

I began to play with the hem of my dress nervously as brandon kept staring into my SOUL.

He quickly passes a hand threw his hair as he begans inching forward causing me to take cautious steps back....till I hit my back against the wall, while he whispers something in my ear.

"Lola...that was all in the past,and if I recall you stopped talking to me so better make up for wasted time."

As his husky voice tickles my ears I cant help but look down at my shoes.

"Lets go to my room shall we".

He says as he lifts my chin up with his index finger to meet my eyes with his.
I timidly nod,we began walking up stairs to a room.

As we got to his room he sat down on his bed, infront of his tv while he got his game ready.

"Feel free to look around"

I nod at as I began to look around the room. He has a desk by the door you see it as soon as you walk in...pretty clean. There are only a few pictures on the wall, his dad and his little brother.
He looked a lot younger in the photos,only two were recent. I look over to the nightstand by his bed and see a photo. I pick it up and hold it as I look closer.

This was at Lexie's party...in eighth grade.

The photo was a group pick with all our friends. Me and brandon sat right next to each other.

That was a fun day....till it wasn-
That's weird, why is he looking at me and not the camera...he's even smiling. How have I never noticed it.

"That day was fun I had the best time."

(A/n- I know this book isn't successful...but please just bear with me. It will get better. Like I said this book is important to me so even if its bad im ganna continue. Plz feel free to give me feedback to make it better)