CACHING UP

Did I do something awful in my pass life to deserve this....I thought this was OVER.
He got even more cuter...if thats even possible. It is nice to see him tho...even if my heart hurts.

"LOLA" he said while waving his right hand in front of my face. Signaling me to snapp out of my trance. I didnt even notice I was staring gosh,.... Kill me now.

" huh oh, im sorry I just didn't expect to see you here". I say alwardly as I move on my heels up and down quickly.
He continues to star back at me and I swear, my heart stopped beating. He was wearing a brown pair of pants, hands inside his front pant pockets, and a black crew neck. While his hair was messily styled.

* Attention all freshmen please meet up in the auditorium for orientation*

His stare got interrupted by the intercom.

"Anyways it was really nice seeing ya, I hope we run into each other again"

Brandon said in a sweet voice as he moved a hand in his hair, while showing his famous eye smile wich exposed his cute dimples.

I quickly gave him a shy smile then waved goodbye.
Then faster than I could say no all the feelings I pushed deep inside resurfaced...and I knew I am still in love with him........
WHY AM I SO UNLUCKKYYY😭😭😭😭

(A/n. Ik this was a small chapter but I wanted to at least have 2 chapters done tdy ill make them longer for tmrs chapter)