Him~

Heizou pov~

Yawn I woke up at 5:35am which is slightly later than normal. I scrambled out of bed to get changed. After changing and brushing my teeth and hair I checked the time. 6:15am shit I'm gonna be late I thought running out the door of my apartment nearly forgetting to lock the door behind me. As I walked to work I noticed a man with blonde hair that had a red streak in it. Hmm wait isn't he the fugitive the tenryou commission has been hunting down-? I wondered continuing my walk as normal. I got to work at 7:05am nearly being late. "Morning Heizou." My boss said. "Good morning sir." I replied.

Time skip~

5:40pm I really should be getting home... I thought staring at the work Infront of me. I was so close to cracking this case. "Ahem." My boss said urgently. "Shouldn't you be getting home Heizou?" He asked. "Ah yes sir. Sorry sir." I apologized packing up my stuff. I left at around 6:00pm. I walked to the store in silence. Ding ding the doorbell went letting the store owner know I had arrived. "Ahh Heizou! How are you?" The store owner asked. "Hello I'm doing very good thanks" I replied clearly sick of the conversation. "that's good to hear." She said warmly. "Mhm" I hummed in response. I went to buy myself some dinner. I saw the man again he appeared to be confused. "Are you alright sir?" I asked him. "Hmm? Oh yeah I'm fine just confused on which one of the sandwiches tastes best." He said in response. "Oh well I normally get the ham, cheese and tomato one" I suggested. "Hmm thank you..." He paused. "Oh i'm Heizou sorry" I quickly replied. "Kazuha, nice to meet you!" he grinned. I couldnt help but smile back.