darling~

(WARNING!! SLIGHT NSFW AT END OF CHAPTER PLEASE SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE!!! THIS HAS NOT BEEN PROOFREAD SO I APOLOGIZE IF IT DOESN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE)

Heizou pov~

Yawn ughh what time is it I thought to my self groggily. 7:45am. fuck it I'm staying home today. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my hair. "Morning my love~" Kazuha said still sleepy. "Off to work?" He asked. "not today Kazu. Thought I'd stay here and spend time with you. Plus I'm already late." I responded doing up my belt. "Mmm how about you leave that undone~" Kazuha flirted. "Huh!? What do you plan on doing?" I asked already flustered. "I thought you knew me better" Kazuha complained. "Okay, okay I'm sorry!" I apologized, continuing with getting ready.

Time skip~

"Kazu! Stop!" I laughed. Kazuha was doing a stupid impression of the raiden shogun. Kazuha giggles. God I love his laugh I thought to myself a slight pink tint covering my cheeks. "Awww~ is my little Heizou mesmerized by my good looks~" Kazuha joked. Shit was I staring "of course I am I mean who wouldn't be." I respond. Kazuha just hummed not really paying attention. He sat down at his desk and started writing something. I walked over to him. "what're you writing?" I asked curiously. "That's a surprise darling~" he responded shooing me away. I gave in with a sigh and went back to the couch.

Kazuha pov~

Hmm now how do I start? I thought to myself. I got a sudden burst of creativity. A sky full of stars and I was staring at you~ hmm not my best work but good enough I suppose. "Heizou? Wanna go out?" I ask my boyfriend. "Of course I do!" He responded grinning. I smiled at this and went to get ready as I was still I my PJs.

Time skip~

"You ready to go love?" I asked. "Yep!" Heizou responded practically skipping over to me. I held his hand as we walked off to a nearby mountain that would have a great view of the stars. "Where are we going?" Heizou asked. "that's a surprise my love~" I giggled. I could feel a slight warmth coming to my cheeks. We arrived to the spot and sat down. "Woahhh" Heizou said in awe. "Pretty aren't they?" I said. "Not as pretty as you!" Heizou laughed wrapping me into his warm embrace. I hugged him back never wanting it to end. I looked up at him. Those beautiful emerald eyes. I could stare into them forever. I kissed him it was a passionate kiss. I could feel his hands travel down to my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair. It was so soft! He put his hands under my shirt practically begging me to take it off. I did as he insisted. My bare chest was so cold. I suddenly felt his hands run along my body tracing the scars on my chest. He kissed my neck. He made his way down my body leaving marks. "Phm~ ah~" I moaned. He seemed pleased by this and continued leaving marks o my pale skin. "Enjoying that are you?" He asked. I nodded eagerly wanting more. He gave in and made his way to my pants. "Off" he said pointing to my pants. I nodded taking them off. He admired my body before pushing me down on my back him on top. He took his own shirt off revealing his chest. I reached out tracing his scars. He shivered at my touch and continued kissing my chest and stomach. He lightly brushed my boxers tracing the patterns. I squirmed underneath him. "Hei- Heizou please I ha- have to show yo- u something", I panted. He agreed and got off passing me my clothes. "don't think I won't get you back for not letting me continue." Heizou joked. "Hmmm~" I hummed in response redressing myself. After I finished I passed him the poem from earlier. I laid in his lap as he read. "Kazu! You could have just said you loved me!" Heizou complained. "I could have but that would have been less interesting wouldn't it darling~" I responded instantly seeing his face go red. I laughed at this "I love you heizou~" I said before dozing off. "I love you too Kazuha.." I heard him say almost whispering.