Prologue

"Choi Beomgyu!!! Over here!!!" A booming voice called to the brunette, waving his arms frantically, attempting to grab the attention of the shorter. Perking his head up, the brunette searched around for who was calling him before his eyes landed on a loud blonde girl, who was smiling and waving. "You forgot your headphones silly!!!"

Looking at his stuff, he realize he didn't have it and smiled, before standing up and running over to the girl waiting at the front of the gate. "Jennie noona, thank you." He spoke to her, bowing after taking the black headphones. "How'd you know what gate my flight was in?"

"Vernon-ah told me." He said, before giving him a big hug, smiling brightly. "Safe travels! Call me when you get to Japan, okay?"

"Of course noona." Just then the intercom started announcing who could go in first, which was first class. "I'm in business class so I should be ready for when they call me. Thank you again, and thank you for letting me stay at yours and Jisoo Noona's place."

"Anytime Gyu."

Bowing, the boy hurried back to where he left him things and stuffed his headphones in his bag, also putting anything extra he had away. Finally, the intercom announced Business class, and so he grabbed his carry-on, and heading in line for his ticket.

>>>>>>×<<<<<<

+×+Choi Beomgyu+×+

+×+Brunette and brown eyes+×+
+×+20+×+
+×+174 cm (5'8)+×+
+×+Jumps Around in Jobs a lot but never commits, is a good gamer+×+
+×+Introverted, naive, a brat sometimes, can be loud and obnoxious, silly, cute, fun to be around, creative+×+

+×+Brunette and brown eyes+×++×+20+×++×+174 cm (5'8)+×++×+Jumps Around in Jobs a lot but never commits, is a good gamer+×++×+Introverted, naive, a brat sometimes, can be loud and obnoxious, silly, cute, fun to be around, creative+×+

+×+Jennie Kim+×+

+×+Blonde and brown eyed+×+
+×+26+×+
+×+168 cm (5'5)+×+
+×+Model and Part-time singer for Kids Entertainment+×+

+×+Talkative, bright, kind, extra, a baddie, cute, smart, overly dramatic+×+

>>>>>>×<<<<<<

Eyes focused on his phone, he aggressively tapped it, about to beat his highscore. Right before the game ended, his phone flew out of his hands. And the entire plane shook, scaring Beomgyu and most of the other passengers. A few screams were heard, and he instantly looked out the window and saw that one of the engines when out. Panic overflowed his body, as he saw all the light on the plane flicker and the flight attendants flailing around trying to head somewhere.

He was about to ask what happened when another loud noise struck. Running over to the empty seat next to him, he glanced out the window, seeing that the jet on that was stopped spinning. His eyes widened, and he instantly ran back over to his seat, looking out the window where the jet engines were sparking, igniting another explosion.

He froze, before getting slammed into his seat by a sudden tilting of the plane. The intercoms turned on and the pilots voice filled the cabin, hashing everyone silent.

"Everyone, I apologize, and I pray for everyone. But I have no chance of landing safely in these rocky and dangerous waters. Please, say your goodbyes."

Tears spilled out of his face, and his heart dropped, as he mutter some words before propping his seat up. "If I'm going to die, I want you die comfortably." Covering himself with the blanket, he buckled himself in, leg buckle, and normal buckle, as he clutched his hands over his ears. Shouts and screams were muffled, as a extremely loud sound was heard through the plane once more, making the boy tremble and shake in fear. Finally a huge impact slammed onto the plane, making another loud scream and banging noises be heard, most likely being all of the passengers who were to worried and scared to stay in their seats.

'I can't believe I didn't even finish my game!'

The world around him swirled into a pitch black, and he couldn't see anything, or hear anything. Everything was black, which also led him to fall into a deep sleep.