°// 4 \\°

Once again, waking up from a near death experience, he felt the same pounding headache, drowsiness, fear, and sickness wash throughout his entire body. He spat out water that was stuck in his lungs for like the twelfth time. He sat himself up, feeling the grainy sand on his arms and legs. Everything was a blur. He couldn't remember anything except for pissing off Taehyun, but that was it.

A burning pain was banging in his lungs and his legs were tingling. He felt horrible. Worse than when he woke up on the plane. It was weird he has gone through so much in just three days.

Beomgyu dusted off the sand stuck on his arms as he tried to stand up, but his knees were weak and he fell. An annoyed groan left his lips while he sat himself back down. He felt pretty dizzy. Maybe Taehyun knocked him out?

The brunette looked around the sandy area, noticing that it was still somewhat of night. The warm fire seemed to be lit, and he laid right near it, but this time, not close to sticking his head in it. Placing a hand on his head, it pounded in an ache, telling Beomgyu to drink something. He straightened his sore back and sighed, the warmth of the fire keeping the boy from being cold.

The trees shook in the wind and the tall grass waved, making a rustling sound. He leaned on his elbow, closing his eyes while listening to the night around him. He didn't care about wondering where the others were, and quite frankly he didn't want to know. Only three days in and he felt out of place.

Life was a mess. He missed his noona's, his hyungs, and his friends. Jennie, Yoongi, and Jisoo were his best friends. Vernon was his childhood friend. Yeji and Hyunjin were some family friends while Keeho and Soul were close friends as well. He had so many people left behind.

Now he was stuck on an island with a red-haired asshole, a strange blonde, friendly cook, and a quiet person. It wasn't half bad but he needed a bed. A nap on the sand is cool and all but a bed would be nice for sleeping. His back was dying from the rocky and sore trauma.

"Finally, I found one of those damn leafs for his injuries." Yeonjun cried in relief.

"You mean I did right?" Soobin corrected, emerging from the path. The older rolled his eyes and followed him. He hummed in response before the loud chattering of the two others came into hearing range.

"This is so unfairrrr!!!~" Kai called out in a pout. "How do you get to ha-" The boy shut his mouth the second he saw Beomgyu, realizing the boy wasn't asleep. "Good Morning Beomgyu!" Cheered Huening Kai, who sprinted away from the redhead who didn't make a reaction and continued his slow walk to the cabin.

"It's morning..?" He asked tiredly, rubbing his eyes as he glanced up at the blonde then back at the blazing fire.

"Yes sir! It's currently about 3 or 4 in the morning." He explained. Nodding, Beomgyu criss-crossed his legs and rested his head on his hand once again.

Taehyun finally approached and placed his hand on Beomgyu's hair, brushing his fingers through it gently. The brunette looked up in confusion and saw the soft expression on his face before pulling away quickly.

"Dude, don't touch my hair!" He shouted, covering his head and ducking into his lap. The redhead snickered and sat next to him.

"Stop calling me 'dude'. It's getting on my nerves." He pressed in his plain annoyed tone.

"Whatever." He said to himself, now ignoring his presence and leaning on his hand again. He felt tired, but didn't trust falling asleep with Taehyun around.

The blonde joined them on the ground, saying nothing as they were. He noticed how Beomgyu kept almost dozing off but kept waking himself up. Reaching out to Beomgyu, Kai tapped his shoulder before opening his arms.

"I'm willing to become a body pillow if your tired. Yeonjun is making some medicine for you and Soobin already went to sleep and it probably won't be ready til morning." A strong tint of red became present on Beomgyu's face that was barely visible in the night.

"I-I... uhm. Thanks..?" He stuttered, slowly scooting away from Taehyun and closer towards him. Awkwardly, he set his head on Kai's shoulder. With a bright grin, the blue eyed one wrapped his arms around him, holding him close. He swayed slowly, the warmth of his body relaxing Beomgyu so that he melts in his arms.

A tune of music hummed out of Kai's mouth, melodic and sweet. It sounded heavenly. He tenderly stroked Beomgyu's hair as his tunes became words and the other boy joining in. It seemed as though every word they sang drove Beomgyu into a deeper sense of relaxation. His eyes shut as he listened.

"Sleep well Beomgyu." He whispered into the boy's ear, his breath tickling his skin and the two continued.

Soon, the song drifted him into a lively world of slumber, his consciousness slipping without any control. The darkness wasn't so scary anymore. He would enjoy it. The sweet song of the night was enough.

Those words replayed.

Sleep well Beomgyu...