°// 2 \\°

Beomgyu felt annoying rays of sunlight slam onto his face, he hated it. Groaning, he covered his eyes with his hands, and rolled over before feeling a wave of heat. He bolted up, unaware of where he was. Looking at the fire he almost put his head in, he saw Taehyun watching in amusement.

"Damnit, that would've been so funny." He pouted, crossing his arms as Beomgyu looked at him in disgust.

"What an asshole..." He scoffed, relaxing his bones.

"Excuse me?" The red headed boy glared over at Beomgyu, his stone cold gray eyes piercing ones soul.

"Excuse you. You keep acting like you fucking hate me and I haven't even known you for two days." He bitterly denounced, crossing his legs and scooting near the fire.

The redhead didn't even blink, his eyes deathly glaring at him, not moving in the slightest. Beomgyu didn't even know if he was breathing, but what scared him was his eyes. Swiftly, Taehyun stood, eyes stuck on the brunette. Finally, breaking the eye contact, he walked away, heading into the cabin. The brunette blankly moved his eyes to the orange blazing fire, not really having any entertainment. He sat there for a while, trying to think of some positive things and some pros of being on an island with strangers he's never met before. Strangely enough, there was none.

He could be murdered within twenty four hours, and he could have been poisoned. And with pissing Taehyun off, he could've just earning himself a one way ticket to death. He genuinely didn't know what could happen next, nor did he want to find out.

Even so, atleast the others are okay. Kai is nice, a bit over excited but he knows how to respect boundaries. His behavior made Beomgyu feel safe, yet strangely shy. They haven't even known eachother for a full day and Beomgyu already feels as if he made a new friend.

Soobin is quiet, and hasn't made much of an effort to talk to him, and he respected and agreed with that. That is his favorite type of person. One of his friends, Yoongi, is like that, despite being a kpop idol. Sometimes, he wished he was too. Reason? No idea.

Now the pink haired boy is probably the oldest since he seemed like he was in control. He seemed like a nice person, but he was kinda scary. The way his red eyes glimmered in satisfaction to whenever he speaks to him was quite frankly, petrifiying. Plus isn't it hard to find people with oddly colored eyes.

"OH my god, fine! Just be quiet!" Whined Yeonjun as he ran away from Soobin who shook his head, unamused. The quiet one sighed, looking at the elder.

"I literally said ten words." The bluenette remarked, before nearing Beomgyu with the blonde Kai on his tail. "Where's Tae?"

"Got pissed off and went inside." The brunette said shortly, laying his back onto the sand of the morning. "Where were you guys?"

"Hunting." Beomgyu nodded, before returning his gaze back to the fire. "Yeonjun's going to make some breakfast. Wanna go to the beach?"

The brunette hesitated, eyes flickered towards the blonde who eagerly waited, his eyes glimmered at him in excitement. He didn't know whether to accept the invitation or reject, because he was a bit bervous about going in the water after what happened. He almost drowned and that was terrifying. When he realized that Beomgyu wasn't about to say anything, he frowned. A snicker was heard causing Beomgyu to look for the sound.

"Hyuka. He's too much of an ass to say yes. I'll just go." Taehyun scoffed, pulling on the blue eyed boy's shoulder. Kai's heart seemed to break at those words, and his glanced back at the redhead before looking back at Beomgyu, who stayed silent.

Taehyun smirked as Beomgyu's eyes fell in his directions. His eyes mocked him, disrespectfully laughing in victory. It taunted him to go up to him and slap him across the face. The brunetted boy grit his teeth, seeing how Huening Kai was desperate for an answer from him directly. Finally, he looked away, not responding to anyone.

"Kai, he's not going to answer. He's scared of you. You know what they say, brunettes really are helpless." A laugh left Taehyun's lips. Hearing those words made Beomgyu snap. His eyes shot a dirty glare at him as he stood up and pushed him back. The man fell and everyone went silent.

"What the hell is your problem?! I didn't even do anything to you and you're being a complete dick! And I'm not scared of fucking anyone. And guess what? I'm not intimidated either. So don't you EVER fucking dare to call me any of those words again becausei will not hesitate to punch you in the throat. Im not as stupid as you think asshole." Upset and frustrated, Beomgyu breathed heavily, rage filled through his entire body.

The two other witnesses were frozen, some emotion going through their minds. Taehyun was stuck too, but this time he was full of rage.

He slowly stood up, before stepping towards Beomgyu, maintaining eye contact the entire time. When he stopped, their faces inches away from eachother. A smirk appeared on Taehyun's face and his gray eyes glowed brighter, turning into a lighter shade of gray. Soon he began to laugh, tilting his head back in amusement.

"You're going to stand here... right in front of me.... And tell me.... that you aren't intimidated...?" His face stiffened and his laughs ceased. Beomgyu convinced himself to not take a step back. "I'll give you a reason to be then."

Faster than the speed of light, Taehyun threw Beomgyu to a near by tree, anger flooded through his actions. A cry of pain left his chest as it soon became hard to breathe.

"I can kill you." He smugly grinned, applying pressure to a place where a bruise was, on his chest. Small winces filled Taehyun's ears, causing hin to feel better. "Will I?" Beomgyu's eyes fell onto Taehyun other hand, that held a knife to his throat.

"No."