Chapter 3• Advantage

Warning! This chapter contains:

• Mentions of r@pe

Please skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable.

Four's POV:

I wonder why he would call me to his office this late. Its my day off, plus the cafe should be closed by now. I grab the cafe keys and walk inside, its so dark here. "Erm, boss? Are you here?" I heard glass shatter on the ground. "Oh! Four! You're here, i thought someone broke in here, haha!" "Ha.. Ha.. Anyways, why did you call me here this late? Its my day off." "Oh, sorry! I was just gonna ask.. You to do a favor for me.. Yeah, yeah. Favor, two's asleep right now and fifteen is helping her mother, you're the only one available that i could think of."

"And the glass shatter noise?" I glared at him. "Oh! I dropped my mug when you opened the door, i wasnt really sure if you were coming." He grinned at me, i didn't like it. "..erm, okay." "Anyways, lets go in my office, i have some.. 'paperwork' i need your help with." "Okay, sure thing." "Hey, four. I dont like that tone of yours.. Dont worry, I'll pay you 50 bucks for helping me this night, i understand you're tired." ".. Sure" "its quite hot here, why dont you take off your sweater?" I look at him. Why is he asking me this? Its cold, not hot. I dont want to argue with him, this is really the only job i could get. "Eh.. Sure..?" I take my sweater off, its getting even more cold now.

We reach in front of the office, he opened the door for me. We headed inside, he locked the door. "Why'd you lock it?" He didn't answer, instead he came closer to me, this scares me. "Erm.. Boss?" I back up as he approaches me. I hit his desk, i turn to the desk and i turn to him. "Oh, four.. You're sometimes so easy to fool and take advantage of.." He pins me down. "Boss?! Can you stop, if this is a prank its not funny!.." I want to go home. I dont like where this is going.. "Boss! Please, stop!" He kisses me. Why is this happening to me? X.. I just want to see x again.. I screeched the loudest I've ever screeched in my life.

X's POV:

I was heading home, god i know my moms gonna go nuts when i get back. I open my front door. "Hey mom." "X, why didn't you go to school today?" "Well, four didn't wanna go.. Its a long story. He needed help with stuff.. Also, tomorrow im gonna go pack to move into the dorms the school just opened" "oh, no need sweetie. I already packed your stuff." "Oh, thanks mom" we both heard a scream, it was so loud our ears started ringing a bit. "God, what was that?!" My mom asks. That scream.. Four. "Mom, I'll be right back!" I grab my phone and started running to the direction where four works at. 'Four, are you okay?!' I messaged him. I need to make sure he's okay. My phone buzzed. 'X, wait outfside' [ALSO, before you say i typed outside wrong, it was intentional. Lets be realistic, four wont make sure he typed something correctly in a time like this, hm?] I ran faster.

I stop at the cafe, i see four panting while carrying their sweater. "I FUCKING QUIT THIS JOB! FUCK YOU DIMWIT! GO JUMP OFF A FUCKING BRIDGE YOU STUPID BITCH!!" I run up to four. "Four! What happened?!" I hug him, i could feel his tears hit my head. "My stupid.. STUPID boss r@p€d me." His voice was sore. "Look, lets just call the police and head home.." "I- i guess so.." I pick up my phone and called 911. "Hello?" "Hello, my friend was r@p€d. Could you please send the police here?" "Okay, where are you?" "Okadot cafe." "Okay, what do they look like?" I've never seen fours boss. "Erm.. Give me a second." "Four, what does your boss look like?.."i give four the phone, Four groaned and said, "a green cube with red horns and blue eyes.." "Okay, please stay away from the area. We'll have our police officers come there." ".. Thank you." The dispatcher hung up. I help four walk back home. "x.. This is a weird and.. Sudden request, but can you sleep with me this night.. Please?" "Of course, I'll let my mom know." We enter fours house and headed to his room. I text my mom I'll be at four's house. "Heh.. I guess I'll need a new job, huh.." "Hmmm... You could apply to be a math teacher! You're really good at it!" "X, im still in school and im too young to be one." "Maybe a tutor?" "Hmmm, yeah. I'll probably be a math tutor, or maybe a comic writer!" "Eh? You write comics?" I look at him confusingly. "Yeah! Well.. I used to, i had made a comic called 'battle for b.f.d.i' basically im hosting a show with 40+ contestants, and you.. My best bud! Is the co host! And.." His words trail off in my head, i love seeing four happy, seeing him smile makes me happy. "..and then i make up some votes, i made my brother a bad guy here, hehe. Well i was kinda lazy to continue everything so i just made my brother show up and steal 40 contestants, i kept 14..it gets discontinued because, work.. School.. You know it" "oh wow! Can i see?" "Sure!" He gets up excitedly and walk to his drawer.

After a few minutes of looking through the stuff, he pulled out a dusty paper book." "Here it is! Its a bit old, this was made 4 years ago.." "Thats fine!" We read through the pages, four had decent drawing skills and scripting. "Why am i going to a 'limb re- attachment center'?" "Oh.. Well i was in a pretty edgy phase back then, so i uh ripped your arm off.. Sorry about that" "heys, its okay. Its just a comic" we continue reading. I look at the clock. 12:48 "four, its getting late, i think we should sleep" "yeah, you're right." He put the comic book under his bed. I hop on the bed, four follows. I go in the blankets to find a good sleeping position, suddenly i felt four cuddling me. Oh gosh.. Does he know or does he not.. "Erm.. Four?" Just my luck, he's asleep. I dont mind it. I throw a rock that was in a pot near fours window to the light switch, after a few failed attempts i got the light to turn off.

~• End of chapter •~

Word count: 1135 words