Chapter 6• Unexpected confession

WARNING!!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS:

Attempt of suicide/hanging

Please skip the chapter if you're uncomfortable.

X's POV:

It was 8 pm, fours still asleep. My phone rang, it was from an unknown number. I picked up the phone. "Hello? Who is this" "come outside." They hung up the phone, i should probably have a weapon ready, im not taking any risks. I got out of fours grasp and headed to the kitchen, i grab a knife. I opened the door to see B Standing there. "B? What the fuck do you want.." "Is four awake?" "Erm.. No.?" B started leaning on the door frame. "Well.. Wanna go on a date then, cutie?" "B what the FUCK?! I BARELY KNOW YOU, and YOU and four are enemies!! How can you expect me to ac-" i got cut off by B kissing me.

He kissed me.

I push him and wiped my lips. "B!! WHAT TH-" "Turn around." He said with a creepy smile, i point my knife out at B and turned around, four was standing there, in shock. Oh no. "Four!! Its not what it looks like, please!! He kissed me i promise you!!" "Its.. Its okay x.  I understand." He then ran to the bedroom, quickly locking the door. I kicked B hard in the stomach and locked the door on him, i run to the bedroom door, banging on it. "Four!! Please! I swear!! He- he kissed me.. He called me from an unknown number.. A- and told me to come outside!! When i opened the door he asked if i could go on a date with him, i rejected him and he kissed me!! Please four.." "I get it, x. Its okay" "can you let me in, please four?" He didn't respond. "Four?" I sat in front of the door.

What if he's harming himself right now..? What if he's gonna.. No.. Thoughts race around in my head, i cant lose him, not right now.. I need to make sure he's fine. I quickly run outside the dorm, looking for a teacher. After a few minutes of running down the stairs, i came across my principal. "x? What are you doing here so late?" "I was wondering if you have any.. Extra keys to my dorm? Me and four got locked out.." "Yes, i do. I was just gonna put these in my office, here you go. Do not lose these or you will face the consequences next time." "Yes, miss. Thank you" i grab the keys from her hand and return upstairs, my stomach hurts but i cant stop right now. I run up a few more stairs, why must our dorm be so.. Fucking high. I arrive back at the dorm, i could hear chair being moved, the worst thought came to my head. I unlock it, to see four on a chair ready to hang themselves "H- hey x!!" Four flinched and hopped of the chair. "Four!! What on earth?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!!" "I.. Can we please talk about this later..?" "No! Please four, tell me why.. Why would you do this to yourself?.." Tears fell from both mine and fours face as i hug him. "x.. I- i.. Please, let me do this. I've had it, im so tired of living with endless pain, this is the solution to my problem! Dont you see?!" "Snap out of it four!! Do you not realize you're harming yourself?!" "Well why do YOU care?!"

"I care because i LOVE YOU FOUR!! There, I'LL SAY IT! I'VE CAUGHT FEELINGS FOR YOU!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO HELP YOU, i may not had been doing such a good job, BUT STILL! I CARE BECAUSE YOU HAD BEEN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!! I DONT LOVE B, YOU. I LOVE YOU." i might've accidentally confessed my feelings to four, but i dont care. I still want him here with me.. "x.. Do you.. Y-you really mean it?" "Of course i do, foury.. Why else would i be so.. Upset? I care about you, but you also need to start caring yourself.." "x.. Im.. Im sorry, what i was doing was selfish, i- i hadn't realized that you.. Felt the same way i did.." I pulled four closer to my face and kissed him, he kissed back as he hugged me.

Four's POV:

We release from the kiss, it was amazing.. I may never forgive myself for what i was about to do. "Four?" "Yeah?" "Promise me one thing, and never harm yourself ever again.." "I promise, x" "pinky swear?" We both giggled softly. "Pinky swear" i kiss x on the forehead, causing him to blush. "Does this mean we're dating now?" I ask x, he smiled at me. "Of course we are"

"I love you, x." "I love you as well, four."

~• End of chapter •~

Word count: 857

Authors note: AAAAAAAA SORRY FOUR'S POV WAS SO SHORT ಥ_ಥ my deflated brain couldn't think of anything else to add this chapter other than a confession ༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ [Just because this is a confession chapter doesn't mean its the end.... Yet ☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* ]