Chapter-1

A bright sun peeked through the clouds after a long time.

A man who was in his early 30's arrived at airport in a flight from America. He was 5ft 9inches tall with two, not so slim legs but well built upper body.

He was wearing a black tee shirt and blue jean with a pair of white sneakers and also with sunglasses which made everyone to drool over him when they saw him. (I am drooling just by imagining him🤤).

He was Bible Wichapas Sumettikul, a famous business strategist who is also known as Vegas.

When he was on his way out of the airport there was a little commotion going on as cast from Kinnporsche series were gathered to catch a flight.

Suddenly a group of people started running towards Vegas but he will be smart enough to dodge them.

But a man who was walking in opposite of Vegas was unaware of the upcoming situation. He had a bright smile which never left his face. Suddenly he was pushed towards vegas by the crowd.

In order to not get hurt vegas kept both his hands in front of him near to his chest to hold the approaching person.

That person too in order to get a grip, held vegas's hands with his both hands. Their soft hands touched each other. Their eyes locked.

Both felt that everything around them stopped for few seconds. Vegas felt goosebumps from the beauty of the eyes he was watching.

But both snapped out of their thought and parted their ways with smile in their faces.

(This happened today in my class. When a boy held my hands, butterflies started to flutter in my stomach).

Finally vegas left the airport to get his car in parking area.

The winds were blowing strongly that a banner was about to hit a 8 years old but vegas timely rushed to move the girl out of its way. "thank God" her mother exclaimed and thanked vegas.

A man in his late 40s approached vegas and appreciated him for saving his daughter. He offered his visiting card to vegas and told him to call at anytime for help.

When vegas read that card he came to know that man is the general commissioner of thai police, Khun Wat.

After all this vegas peacefully started driving his car through the mountain roads which were pleasant to see.

To entertain himself he switched on the radio in his car to hear some songs. He changed channels to listen to different songs but he came across the weather report.

It says as the weather till
yesterday was so freezing and today sun is shinning there are chances that the roads will be slippery due to melting of ice from mountain and rocks may roll off from the mountain which are along the roads.

Then he started to listen to his favourite song Stay with me from Goblin series (its my favourite too) but he noticed the same man who gave him goosebumps standing in side of the road with an unhappy face.

(What might happened to that goosebumps man?

Sorry guys i have a test tomorrow so I can't write further)