c.h.a.p.t.e.r..o.n.e

mc up top 💚

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." ~ Victor Hugo

•f.i.r.s.t..d.a.y•
"Are you daft? I said fuck off."

mc tanaka usually wakes up with a slight pout at the fact that her dreams have been interrupted. But today is different. Today she wakes up with the brightest smile and even beats her own alarm at getting her out of bed. Today she finishes her makeup and curls her newly-dyed grey hair in record time. Why you may ask?

"I'm ready! I'm ready! To go to school!" MC sings in the tune of SpongeBob's "I'm Ready" as she gathers all of her school supplies.

She had just moved to New York a week ago in order to set up her room, decorate her apartment, and meet her roommate. Her father and her had to compromise since she wanted to have a normal college experience and he wanted her to be safe and away from "sketchy strangers". So they decided to get her a nice apartment in the nice part of the city with a roommate who is the daughter of a famous makeup artist (after numerous background checks of course).

MC had decided to decorate her room with a yellow theme instead of green, seeing as yellow is her second favorite color. Her full-sized bed is against the wall next to the window with a pastel colored rug under it. She has a white desk next to it where all of her school supplies are, and she has several stuffed animals on her desk, bed, and other places in her room. Opposite to her bed is a large dresser for all of her pants, shorts, skirts, undergarments, and athleisure wear. On top of the dresser is an area for her jewelry, perfume, headwear, gloves, and belts. On the wall across from her bed is her closet which is currently filled with her copious amounts of shoes, shirts, sweaters, and dresses. Next to her closet is a rolling hanger rack with all of her jackets hung on it.

So about the third of the clothes she actually has are able to fit into her tiny room. The rest are in her mansion back in Philadelphia.

 The rest are in her mansion back in Philadelphia