c.h.a.p.t.e.r..s.i.x

tallulah up top 🤎

"Life is the flower for which love is the honey

"Life is the flower for which love is the honey." ~ Victor Hugo

•t.e.a..p.a.r.t.y•
"You like him and you know it."

"my aunt wants to meet you," Zeus grumbles the next morning once he sees MC waiting outside of their class, presumably for him.

"Hello to you too, Zeus."

The two start to make their way to their usual seats. "I'm serious, Froggy. My aunt has been on my arse since your interview and she won't leave me the fuck alone until she meets the 'girl who stole my heart'."

MC places a hand on her chest and gasps. "I stole your heart?"

He rolls his eyes, despite the fact that his mouth is twitching to smile at her response. "Are you ever serious?"

She smiles brightly. "Not with you."

Zeus can't stop himself from chuckling this time. So fucking cute. He thinks. Wait... what?

"Is this your way of indirectly asking me to hang out with you and your aunt, Zeus?" She inquires.

He furrows his brows. "I did just fuckin' ask."

She shakes her head in amusement. "No, you didn't. You just made a statement, a very aggressive one at that."

Zeus pouts slightly, causing MC to coo internally. "I'm lost."

MC lets out a soft laugh. "You're adorable. Anyway, yes, I'll meet your aunt. What day are you both free?"

Zeus pulls out his phone. "I'll text her right now. She'll literally freak out since you're like one of her favorite people on earth."

MC nudges him. "Are you sure you're not talking about yourself?"

Zeus ignores the question and turns to the front when their professor, Kenneth, enters the room.

"Good morning, everyone!" He greets.

"Good morning Mr. Kenneth!" MC chirps.

Kenneth chuckles lightly to himself. "Today is the day where I give you guys your first assignment. Now, I could make you recite speeches every week for a grade, but would that really be fun? No, it wouldn't. What's more fun is making new friends-- or at the very least acquaintances-- during your limited time here. So, I've decided that you will each partner up and get to know each other. Learn your partner's likes, dislikes, etcetera. You guys will then write a seven-hundred-word essay that recites what you've learned about them and how that made you grow as a person."

The class gave each other looks. No one really knew each other in that class, so it would be very awkward to just walk up to someone and have to hang out with them for a project.