Marriage?

----------------------------------------Marriage?------------------------------------------

In the morning, (Y/n) was sleeping in his bed. He woke up and turned his head to the side to see lala in his bed naked. (Y/n) sat up his his bed and yawned.

(Y/n): Lala?

Lala also woke up and sat up.

Lala: What?

Lala streched and yawned.

Lala: (Y/n), good morning.

(Y/n): Good morning. Why are you in my bed naked?

Lala: But... I wanted to sleep with you.

Peke: Being Lala-sama's costume all the time is a pain.

Lala: What is it?

(Y/n): ...Nevermind. Just put something on.

Mikan opened the door.

Mikan: (Y/n), how long do you plan to sleep? You're going to be late...

Mikan saw Lala naked and got the wrong idea.

Mikan: Pardon my intrusion.

Mikan slammed the door back and ran downstairs. Lala and Peke looked at (Y/n) with confusion. (Y/n) only shrugged.

Lala: Peke.

Peke: Yes!

Peke transformed into her dress form.

(Y/n): So can we talk about this?

Lala sat down.

Lala: What?

(Y/n): You teleport into my house, weird suited men try to kidnap you, an octopus vacuum, then your in my bed naked. What's going on?

Lala: It's because were engaged!

(Y/n): I didn't agree to that.

Lala: Engaged couples normally live under the same roof on earth, right?

(Y/n): That's true, but even so...

Lala looked sad and about to cry.

Lala: You don't like... being with me?

(Y/n): That's not the issue.

Lala turned happy again.

Lala: It isn't? Then there's no problem, right?

(Y/n): There is a problem.

Peke: Then what would that be? What you've been saying doesn't make any sense.

(Y/n): Look, I don't know how marriage works on your world, but here it works differently. This is happening way to quick. I mean, you came out of nowhere and is saying were engaged when I just met you. Plus, I have no idea how this marriage thing started.

Zastin: Allow me to explain.

Zastin came through the window.

Lala: Zastin!

(Y/n): Where did you come from?

Zastin: I apologize for the other day. I never considered you as Lala-sama's future fiance.

(Y/n): You don't look sorry.

Zastin crouched infront of (Y/n).

Zastin: Gaster (Y/n). You have followed the traditional formal procedures from deviluke and have become engaged to Lala-sama.