The queens challenge

At school, a black limo appeared in the entrance as two girls ran towards it. A red carpet came out as a beautiful drill haired female appeared.

Girls: Good morning, Saki-sama.

Saki: Morning.

----------------------------------------The Queen's Challenge------------------------------------------

As she walked on campus the boys and girls stared at her.

Boy 1: Who is that?

Boy 2: It's her! The number one rich girl in the school! Tenjouin Saki-senpai!

Saki: It seems my beauty fascinates everyone, even this early in the morning.

All of a sudden, (Y/n) ran past her as a dog and Lala followed behind.

Lala: Hey! Wait, (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Can you stop that thing first?

Lala: I forgot how to stop it!

All the boys now stared at Lala.

Boy 1: So that's the new transfer student!

Boy 2: She's really cute.

Saki stared at her with wonder.

Saki: Aya, who was that just now?

Aya: Yes. That was a transfer student named Lala, who has recently been a topic of discussion among the freshmen.

Saki: She seems quite popular. But even so... I am number one. Tenjouin Saki-sama has no rivals.

Later on, Saki was walking through school being stared at by the males and female when she overheard (Y/n) and Lala. (Y/n) handed Lala some lunch.

(Y/n): Here.

Lala: Thanks.

(Y/n): Thanks to that dog, i dropped my lunch somewhere. What is that thing anyway?

Lala: This?

Lala held up the same thing that chased (Y/n).

Lala: Bow-Wow Doggy-kun! Zastin was worried something might happen to me, so i made a portable watchdog that bites suspicious people.

Bow-Wow bit of some of Lala's uniform.

Peke: Hey! What are you doing?!

(Y/n): I guess it thinks you're suspicious.

All the boys had hearts for eyes and stared at her. (Y/n) held his hand out that covered her chest area.

Lala: Huh? It seems to have messed up again.

(Y/n): Can you fix you're clothes?

The boys groan in disappointment for (Y/n) blocking their view. Saki grew a tick mark.

Saki: She's pretty good.

Later was exercises and Saki changed into her gym clothes as all the boys stared at her.

Saki: Gaze at my perfect beauty!

But they wasn't staring at her, but at Lala. The boys walked towards her like zombies. Saki grew annoyed.

In the library, Saki was reading while getting fanned when boys started chatting when Lala tried to reach a book. (Y/n) walked up to her.