Love triangle

----------------------------------------Love Triangle------------------------------------------

(Y/n) and Lala were on the roof of the school.

(Y/n): Lala, why did you transfer here?

Lala: Well... I wanted to always be by your side, (Y/n).

(Y/n): Wait how did you even arrange the transfer?

Lala: That was simple! When i asked the principal of this school if i could attend...

Mini Flashback.

Principal: You're cute, okay!

The principal gave her a thumbs up.

Mini Flashback end.

Lala: ...He said.

(Y/n) sighed.

(Y/n): That perverted principal. Welp, nothing i can do about it now. But even so you stand out, so try not to cause any problems.

Lala: Why?

(Y/n): It be bad if people found out if you were an alien!

Peke: Yet you're shouting so loudly...

Lala: Why would it be bad if people found out?

(Y/n): Earth believes aliens don't exist first of all. If they were to find out about aliens, they could try to take you away for testing and other things.

Peke: Lala-sama, it is exactly as (Y/n)-dono says. We should keep silent about the fact that you are the first princess of deviluke. Keeping this secret will make things easier for us.

Lala: Is that how it is?

(Y/n): Anyway, whatever happens, don't do anything to make yourself stand out at school. Okay?

Lala: Sure!

And things turned out completely different than what (Y/n) was expecting to happen. In the fine art class Lala made an alien-like painting.

Lala: I'm finished!

The art teacher looked utterly confused.

Teacher: W-w-what is this?

(Y/n) facepalmed

Later on the class was playing baseball as Lala was the pitcher. She threw a fastball faster than a human could counter. She looked at (Y/n) happily as (Y/n) sighed.

Lala: Hey, (Y/n), did you see that?

(Y/n): God help me.

The boys were glaring at (Y/n) with hate as Lala was sitting on his table.

Lala: Hey, (Y/n)...

(Y/n) sighed again.

Lala and (Y/n) were once again, on the roof.

(Y/n): Didn't i say not to stand out?

Lala: I didn't really do anything, though...

(Y/n): Yes you did.

Lala: Did I?

(Y/n): Yes.

Lala: Okay, i'll be careful from now on.

Lala smiled and held up her inventions.

(Y/n): What are those?

Later on.