Meeting Ren and Yui

A/N: Since episode 7 and 8 are introductions to the characters and barely focus on the main character, im combining them into one chapter.

(Y/N) is seen walking down the street, with his usual smile. He's apparently gonna be late, but of course, he doesn't care. On the way there, he spots a light blue haired girl in boy's clothing near a electric pole.

 On the way there, he spots a light blue haired girl in boy's clothing near a electric pole

(Y/N): (Why is that girl in guys clothing?)

The girl notices him and gives him a smile.

(Y/N): Hey, if you don't hurry, you'll be late.

???: Thanks. I'll be alright.

(Y/N): Okay.

(Y/N) then continued on.

???: Late, huh?

Suddenly, a fly landed on her nose, making her sneeze in a puff of smoke.

----------------------------------------All Men Should Be Like This------------------------------------------

Outside the school, a boy stood in the front.

???: Sainan Private High School. That girl is here.

Inside the classroom, (Y/N) was sleeping, as usual, until the teacher made an announcement.

Teacher: Um, i know it's sudden, but let me introduce a new transfer student.

Risa: Another transfer student?

Mio: Even though Lala-chii just got here?

The boy opened the door and as he entered, all the girls were bejeweled by his appearance.

Teacher: This is Ren Elise Jewelria. I hope you all get along.

Ren: A pleasure.

Immediately, all the girls fangirled over him. However, Ren ignored this and instead walked over to Lala's desk.