[Chapter 1]

(M/n) Shinazugawa. Elder brother of Genya Shinazugawa, younger brother of Sanemi Shinazugawa. He was a bit taller than Sanemi but a bit shorter than Genya.

He is said to be the only not hot-tempered family member. He always smiles and gives compliments. They say he's keeping Sanemi from shredding his youngest sibling into bits and pieces. He'll always clean up after his sibling's messes. A lot of people prefer him over the other two, because he just gives off a welcoming older brother vibe that no-one can resist. (M/n) is more on the mature side than the other two, seeming as if he's the older brother instead of Sanemi.

Currently, (M/n) Shinazugawa was dispatched on a mission with Rengoku. They had an extremely long chitchat on their way to their rightful location. Everyone who walked past would only smile at their cheerful energy.

<X>
Somewhere else
<X>

A certain green, blonde, red, yellow, red/white haired male was running through alleyways and streets, trying to catch the thief wanted by the police.

As they all come at him from different directions, what looked like a small nuclear explosion erupted in that spot. The males sight went black, before regaining their vision. The thief was gone...again.

They reported this to their home room teacher, Aizawa Shota, aka. Eraserhead. They were sent to their dorms, all of them falling asleep at the touch from the mattress.

~X~

<Reporter>
"Last night, five students of U.A. High went missing. No one heard anything, nor did they notice anything weird about them. Pro Heroes are currently checking their rooms, as to no avail of their current location. No one knows what happened or how it happened. If you do know just a simple clue of where they went, please contact the Police or U.A. High immediately."

Their parents were in tears at the news. Their sons are gone and nothing has been found so far.

<X>
In another realm
<X>

A greenette woke up, being greeted by crickets chirping (I don't even know if they chirp-) and the cold nights air.

He practically jumped up, looking around. He found the boys that worked with him on catching the thief, no sight of his other classmates though.

(Green): "Kaachan! Kaachan! Wake up!"

The blonde only groaned in annoyance, sitting up before sleepily rubbing his eyes.

("Kaachan"): "What the fuck do you want you damn nerd.."

(Green): "Where are we? I don't remember falling asleep in a forest.."

The blonde snapped his eyes open, looking around frantically before mumbling curses at the air.

("Kaachan"): "I swear to fucking god, if this is some sort of prank, I'm gonna kill everyone..!"

A low growl was heard in the distance, leaves and twigs breaking under the foot of a creature. They both didn't hesitate to wake the others, getting into a defensive stance after explaining the situation.

The growl was louder this time, a hoarse voice speaking among the bushes.

(???): "Five meals in the same spot~? How lucky~! How am I going to finish you off? You guys don't look like Demon Slayers, so I guess I'll rip you apart in-front of your friends."