[Chapter 5]

The following day, they were awoken by the sound of their room doors being slammed open. They all groaned and covered their eyes as (M/n) swung open the curtains, not much sun coming through as it was only sunrise.

(M/n): "Needed clothes are ready at the door of your room and Breakfast is ready. If you aren't up and ready in three minutes, consequences will be experienced."

He exited and closed the door, leaving the teens to stress about the consequences. Genya was up and running, already at the table to eat breakfast. It took the newbies about four minutes to get ready, which (M/n) let it slide as it was close enough.

They all ate a delicious breakfast, slinging down a good amount, as nothing will be offered in between. Only three simple meals; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

And afterwards, let hell begin. The Hashira took Midoriya's notebook, writing down the training schedule they have to go through:

•Sit ups (200)
•Push Ups (200)
•Running up and down the mountain (10)
•Sword swings (500)
•Meditation under Waterfall (30 Minutes)
•push boulders (starting small - going bigger)

(M/n): "Repeat this schedule every day. After finishing them all, take a 10 minute break, and do it again. All until nightfall."

The student's mouths were agape.

(M/n): "I don't expect you all to do this on your first few days, but try. I won't be here to train you, as I still have business. If any questions, ask Genya."

"CAW CAW! MISSION! MISSION! MISSION WITH TOMIOKA GIYUU!! HURRY HURRY!"

(M/n): "I'll be leaving then. Work hard!"

The teens were too stunned to speak. A person had to go through a bunch of these exercises to become a slayer??! How absurd!

(Genya): "Are you going to stand there all day? Or are you going to start the routine?"

(Bakugou): "Watch me, Mohawk boy!"

———

(M/n): "Tomioka-san! I'm happy to see you again!"

Giyuu gave a nod, waiting for the slightly taller to catch up, until walking down the dirt path once more.

(Giyuu): "You've been quite busy Shinazugawa-kun"

(M/n): "Ah yes, I have some unexpected guests at my place. They are currently training under me. Oh, do you know what kind of mission we have?"

(Giyuu): "There were some sightings of a demon somewhere on a snowy mountain."

(M/n): "Then we might have to hurry, otherwise someone might get hurt!"

They both took off into a sprint, running to their needed location to exterminate the said demon. How lucky they were, that they arrived a few hours too late.

———

Giyuu swung his sword, trying to behead the demon girl, that just tried to eat a young burgundy haired boy. Though unfortunately, the boy keeps protecting the girl from being killed.

(Giyuu): "Why do you protect her?"

(Boy): "S-Sister...She's my little sister!"