[Chapter 3]

(M/n) just got up to get ready for an early mission as well as the meeting later on in the day. Though whilst he was dressing, his yakama tight around his waist, a slight knock was heard.

He walked to the door, opening it. Only to be met with his little brother. Not expecting to be met with a half naked body, Genya turned around without second thought.

(M/n): "Yes, Genya?"

(Genya): "U-Umm...can we really trust these people? 'They aren't from around here'; 'hero school'?? What's that supposed to mean..?"

(M/n): "Don't worry, if anything would ever happen in the future, I will take care of it and take all charge."

He turned back around and put on his top, strapping his Katana at his waistband and kneeling down to tie his sandals.

(M/n): "Now remember—"

(Genya): "Yeah yeah, take them to the village down the road for clothes and other shit. You left money on the counter and blah blah blah..."

(M/n) only chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair, heading to the front door and wrapping his Haori around his shoulders.

(M/n): "I'll see you later Genya. Say mornin' to the others for me~"

And with that he was gone. Gone with the fresh morning wind that has now entered the house.

~X~
Somewhere else
~X~

<Reporter>
"Still no signs of the students. There's no sign of the villains having taken them hostage either. So the question remains, where did five of U.A.'s hero course first years disappear to?"

~X~
Back to Taisho Era
~X~

The village was absolutely crowded. It was almost impossible not to loose each other. Genya then pulled them to the side, away from the hoard of people and into a quieter area of the village.

(Midoriya): "T-Thanks—"

(Genya): "Yeah, yeah. Whatever"

(Bakugou): "OI-!"

(???): "Well, well, well. Look who we have here~!"

Genya just slowly turned, the voice all-too familiar as a certain scarred figure stood not to far from them.

(???): "Never thought I'd see you out. But then again, you're useless and weak! Especially without (M/n)!"

Those words triggered something in Bakugou and Midoriya, them both flinching at the words hurled at their tour guide. They just slightly backed away from the two as things looked like they'd get heated very quickly if they were to interfere.

(???): "And who are these pipsqueaks? What're you going to say? Are they your 'friends'?? HAH!"

Honestly, the five couldn't stand letting their caretaker's brother get harassed. They were about to step in when the scarred male grabbed Genya by his collar, lifting him off his feet.

(???): "Answer me damnit!! What?! You too scared?!!"

The man lifted his sheathed sword above their heads. A lot of bystanders flinched, some covering the eyes of their children as the unknown male brought the hilt of his blade down, striking the younger in the middle of his face. A large hand placed itself onto the attacker's shoulder.