[Chapter 2]

They sat down at the table, cups of fresh hot vanilla rooibos tea being served. Genya leaning against the doorframe, scowling at the angsty teens whilst the unknown male says goodbye to Rengoku. Returning, he sat down as well, stirring his tea.

(???): "I am (M/n) Shinazugawa, and this is Genya, my little brother. And you?"

(Greenette): "I am Izuku Midoriya, this is Kaachan, Denki Kaminari, Shoto Todoroki."

(Denki): "And the guy you stole was Ejiro Kirishima"

After introducing themselves and learning that Kaachan's real name was Bakugou Katsuki, the real questions started to roll in.

(M/n): "Why were you out at night? I'm pretty sure you know about the consequences"

The boys looked anxious. Midoriya fiddled with his fingers, whilst Bakugou crossed his arms and scowled at no one in particular.

(Genya): "Answer the damn question—!"

Glancing at his little brother, the younger immediately stopped his sentence.

(M/n): "Please, I understand the state you are in, your friend nearly bled to death, but I have to know why we found you in a demon infested forest at night"

(Midoriya): "D-Demon..? We never heard of any d-demons.."

(M/n): "Now that I think of it, you guys have some really unusual clothing. Are you not from around here?"

The teens looked at one another, giving a slight nod to eachother before deciding to speak up.

(Midoriya): "We're not exactly...from here"

Silence engulfed the room for a while, the tension between everyone very visible. Unbeknownst to the five friends, (M/n) placed his hand on the hilt of his sword, ready to attack when anything out of order happens. Genya noticed this and excused himself with a "I'm going out for training..".

(M/n): "What exactly do you mean?"

(Todoroki): "We're not sure ourselves. Before we woke up, we were in a big city, attending UA high, a hero school."

(M/n): "Never heard of it"

This shocked them nonetheless.

(Midoriya): "M-May I know what Era it is..?"

(M/n): "Era? It's the Taisho Era"

The eyes of the teens widened ever more than before, if it were possible.

(M/n): "So you're not from around here, have no idea how you got here, and have no where to go?"

They nod their heads, identifying the statement as true. The (h/c) male thought a bit, a smile crossing his features before he faced the friends once more.

(M/n): "You may stay here, until you figure a way back, of course."

The boys' eyes sparkled. A roof over their heads is better than sleeping in the forest again.

(M/n): "I'll get your rooms ready. If you need anything, call me or my little brother"

Walking away to a few spare rooms, (M/n) got out five futons and clothes from this timeline.

—————

After settling in and giving out the rules of the estate, everyone was left to do what they wanted. This went on for a while. Genya getting up early to train from dawn to dusk, (M/n) sometimes being gone for days, and the teens having to entertain themselves and prepare breakfast/lunch/dinner.

One day, around lunchtime, that enthusiastic and manly voice of a certain red-head was heard walking up the stairs of this estate. Denki immediately ran and slammed the door open, finding Kirishima talking to their caretaker.

(Denki): "KIRISHIMA!! YOU'RE ALIVE"

(Kirishima): "Yo Denki"

(M/n): "Mmh, I have another mission now. Remember, no heavy lifting and nothing stupid for the next week."

(Kirishima): "Got it!"

————

(Teens): "Thank you for the food!"

As they dig in, the sound of the door opening was heard, (M/n) returning with a bloodied Haori and his katana going dull.

(M/n): "How was your day? I hope it isn't too boring around the estate."

(Todoroki): "Mmh, there isn't a lot to do."

(M/n): "I totally understand that. We didn't expect having sudden guests, so we didn't prepare anything."

Taking a mouthful of the food and swallowing it, (M/n) continued to speak.

(M/n): "Genya? Why don't you take these five to the village not to far from here? Y'know, get new clothes and all"

Genya grumbled something, letting out an irritated sigh before answering with an annoyed 'fine'.

————

After dinner, whilst Genya was packing the dishes away and all, Midoriya came up to the Pillar.

(Midoriya): "Umm, (M/n)-san..? May I ask a few questions?"

(M/n): "Go ahead"

(Midoriya): "You said something about demons and some organization you're working for. What is this exactly?"

Now this question caught the attention of the rest. Them also wanting to know what's currently going on.

(M/n): "Mhm, what would you like to know first?"

(Denki): "Demons!"

(Kirishima): "Secret organization!"

(Todoroki): "everything"

(M/n) was bombarded with questions and didn't know where to start.

(M/n): " Calm down everyone one at a time. Regarding the Demons, yes, Demons exist in this world. They can get incredibly strong. The strongest one is the Demon King, Muzan Kibustuji. His top twelve strongest underlings are dubbed the Twelve Kizuki. The secret organization is us, the Demon slayer Corps. We are responsible for killing demons. We all wield a nichirin blade,".

He held up his sword.

(M/n): " It was forged on the mountain closest to the sun. Oh right, the only weakness demons have is the sun, and Nichirin blades of course. All of us slayers also use a breathing technique to help kill the demons. There's a bunch, I could sit here forever and try to count up the long list of breathing styles. So, any questions?"

(Midoriya): " Yes, several. What breathing style do you use? For how long did you have to train to become a licensed Slayer? Who is in charge of your organization? Are some breathing techniques stronger than others? What do you,"-

(M/n): "Slow down. One question at a time please"

Midoriya had an embarrassed blush on his face, giving a quiet apology before letting the Slayer continue.

(M/n): "First off, I use the Breath of Frost. It's based off of the Breath of Water. It took me two years to become a licensed slayer. I can't tell you who the leader is, and yes. There are a lot of breathing styles stronger than the other. The main breathing styles are Water, Flame, Stone, Lightning. They all originate from the first ever and strongest Breathing style: Sun Breathing."

Stars in his eyes, Midoriya started mumbling incoherently, only to be yelled at by Bakugou. Standing up, the elder removed his Haori and hung it up, stretching his stiff limbs as he faced the teens.

(M/n): "Genya will take you guys to the nearby village tomorrow. I sadly have to attend a meeting, therefore I can't accompany you. I'll also be gone early, so you guys may eat without me"

He went to his room, closing the shoji-door. It wasn't long till the teens went to their rightful rooms and got into the comfy sheets as well, as everyone drifted off to sleep.