[Chapter 4]

The demon kept on roaming through the village, potentially picking up more civilians with the tendrils growing from his back. The other four, that are still kept hostage, were being squeezed to death, the air leaving their lungs way too quickly.

(M/n) stood in front of the demon, unsheathing his sword and staring down the demon. The demon stopped in its tracks, eyeing the man before him.

(Demon): "Hashira.......HASHIRA!......LUCKY!"

The demon sent a claw for the Hashira, him easily dodging it and leaping high into the air.

"Frost Breathing; Fourth form: Dance of the Ice!"

Whilst airborne, our MC grasped his sword tightly, spinning his body vertically and bringing his Katana down onto the Demon's neck, slashing his head off in a singular motion.

The head of the demon dropped into the floor, the body, as well as the head slowly disintegrating into ashes, never to be seen again.

One by one, the four teens, as well as the civilians, dropped from a height as the tendrils started to disappear. (M/n) acted quickly and caught Midoriya and Denki, placing them on the floor before rushing towards Todoroki and Kirishima.

All four of them took some heavy breaths, but (M/n) didn't have enough time to try and save the civilians. But luckily, the one and only Rengoku Kyojuro has appeared and took care of the rest.

(Midoriya): "W-Where's Kaachan..?"

(M/n): "Rengoku-san! Take care of everyone! I have another patient for Shinobu-san!"

(M/n) ran towards the rubble where Genya was watching the unconscious, close to death, body of Bakugou Katsuki.

(M/n): "Genya, please take the other four back to the estate. I'll be back sooner or later"

He picked up the ash-blonde onto his back, careful not to ruin the patching, and ran off to the Corps Headquarter.

————

Shinobu's estate was full of patients, so she gave (M/n) a few medical supplies and sent him, as well as an unconscious Bakugou back to his estate. She asked Kanao, a adopted Kocho sister, to assist with carrying everything.

It was a quiet walk up the forest path, but it was a comfortable silence. Arriving at the front door, Kanao opened the door for (M/n) and followed him inside.

The other four teens had a few scratches here and there, but nothing too severe. They sat around the table with Genya, awaiting good news. They saw the three enter the house, having hopeful sparkles in their eyes. But the Hashira didn't answer them.

(M/n): "Genya, can you quickly help me?"

The latter just nodded, standing up and following his brother's instructions to move Bakugou's bed into the oldest's room.

Placing the 16 year old onto his futon, (M/n) asked Kanao for the necessary ointments and medicines. He asked the Kocho sibling as well as his own to leave the room, which they reluctantly did.

It took about five minutes of stressing and nervously pacing around the room, before they looked at the male that has exited the room, covered in stains of blood and sweat.