chapter 17:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Ibuki: SHINOBI TENSHIN

Riggs:

ITS MORPHIN TIME. TIGERZORD

Now the hebijo elites are now on fingerling about seeing the legendary OG power ranger.

Miyabi: THAT'S NO FAIR IBUKI GET TO FIGHT HIM. I WOULD KILL FOR THAT POSITION

Murasaki: KYAAA THIS IS AWESOME

Ibuki awe at him. She felt oddly warm. Feeling of excitement but at the same time she knew she cannot win. Rin says begin. Two dashed at each other.

His dagger & her m shaped scissors clashed. White rangers fighting skills are legendary.

Shouting stopped as skills of the legendary white show. Surprisingly ibuki is able to keep up. They both go in a blistering speed.

(1:26 - 1:28 only)

Dagger shattered her left m scissor.. shocked at this she gritted her teeth & twirl put to kicks one at his arm that holds his weapon & one at his chest.

(3:12 - only)

Landed on his feet. Ibuki growled like a dog, charged at him with all fours. She draws her kunai, Lynx former spartan threw Riggs a kunai he catches it they both get into CQC.

Souji: woah when did ibuki san....

Chitose: wow

Ashiya: never seen her like this before

Bashou: ......

Bashou went silent. Anyalsing her movements. Its like she fought power rangers before, it dawned to her.

Bashou: ibuki San & Riggs San are childhood friends

Everyone: what?!

Bashou: Riggs isn't good at remembering things neither is ibuki but she is attracted to his sent

White ranger: I forgotten about you

Ibuki: so have I. & I hate this feeling

She got hit in the face. Her clothing got ripped. White ranger turned back into Riggs. He won.

Song ends

Riggs felt his cheek got slashed. Spit a tooth out.

Riggs: damn

Ibuki: got you good

To be continued:

Later