very first epilogue drabble

[a/n - first of all sorry for the note at the very beginning but i just want to inform my beta reader is busy so the upcoming drabbles / short oneshots will be the raw imagination of mine 🥲]

Early mornings in Jeon household~

the warm rays of sun filtered in through the window, the curtains lightly swaying with the cool breeze as a figure buried in the blankets in the bed started to wiggle around as consciousness slowly started to settle in after the satisfying rest coming out of dream filled with tasting the delicious pancakes of that one popular café she visits with jungkook- wait jungkook? why is the bed empty and why was she even sleeping on this soft squishy pillow instead of the regular hard chest?? y/n rubbed the sleep of her eyes and looked around when she couldn't find jungkook in the bed anymore but the sweet aroma of pancakes hit her nose the delicious air around her making her sigh as she made it out of bed and soon the kitchen.

the view was all it needed for sleep to completely go away as in who would still be sleepy after seeing their alpha going around shirtless while swaying that goddamn hips- i mean who would still be sleepy when their alpha is making breakfast for them looking so delicious- again alpha who is making delicious breakfast *ahem* 

jungkook loved waking up before his mate did, it was always cute seeing y/n all snuggled up on him her head resting on his chest as she scooted closer every time he moved even a bit it was adorable her little pout as she peacefully slept those type of mornings everything that he needed to start a beautiful day so why not prepare some yummy breakfast for his mate on his day off and ight as well spend the day in bed after that so with that in mind he headed to the kitchen and got started with the pancakes.

jungkook didn't realize how much time had passed he was almost done with the pancakes the fruits were all ready to be eaten when he felt pair of arms hugging him from behind, he was so engrossed with his humming and the pancakes aroma surrounding him he didn't realize his mate already up from bed.

"it smells delicious babe" y/n mumbled with her face buried on his back as a wide smile creeped up jungkook's face the bunny smile making an appearance "so you're up did you sleep well?" y/n hummed in a reply as jungkook turned around to take her in his arms as he buried his face in her hair leaving a peck on the crown of her head as y/n inhaled the addicting scent of her mate. "let's go the breakfast is done we can eat and spend the day back in bed" jungkook said as he pulled away from her to set the plates as y/n continued to cling on him "lets do that i love having you all to myself" jungkook chuckled at the lisp on y/n's speech she was so damn cute in her still drowsy state "yeah i am all yours" that's all he had to say to bring that adorable smile in her face with the faint redness in her cheeks.

and that's what they did cuddling on the bed all day, its their favorite was to spend the day