❤Part-1❤

Far from the royal palace on the outskirts of the village their stood a small roof, seemingly looked like a place to rest for the passers-by but it wasn't actually a simple public place it was actually a place where the small wolf used to play.

A pup who seems to have a good relations with the chirping birds of different varieties, the bunnies who hop around the bushes and also hide from the other wolves who go for hunting and also a really good friends with the trees.

Although trees didn't speak any words the way it gave out the whistling sounds whenever the little pup wanted to have fun dancing around, it made the pup believe trees was also her friends who would sing the beautiful melody.

"Hey cutie, find me i am here." little Y/N giggled from behind a tree waiting for the bunny to come find her. Like any other day little Y/N was playing with her friends the bunnies. "Ahh you finally found me cutie." Y/N giggled one again taking the bunny in her arms. The bunny family now was surrounding around her as they all sat down in the shadow of the roof.

One of the white bunny came and snuggled on Y/N's lap and another tugged on her hand. "What do you want me to do bunnies?" Y/N asked trying to figure out what would they probably want from her. "Oh!" She exclaimed as she finally understood what they wanted when the birds came chirping around her and wind blew making the trees produce a whistling sound.

"Okey then." little Y/N said before standing up from her spot with one of the bunnies in her arms and started swaying around. She turned around here and there rhythmically, closing her eyes as she took in the melodies of the tress, singing of birds and peaceful air but she opened her eyes when the bunny in her arms abruptly jumped out, it had its ear perked up the birds too took off leaving little Y/N confused there.

But her confusion was answered shortly when she saw her aunt coming towards her with a fuming look on her face and a boy seemingly older than Y/N who had a bright smile in his face as he his mother's hand. "JinJin oppa" lil Y/N excitedly waved her hand and ran towards the older who himself extended his arms to bring the little one in a warm hug. "Y/Nie are you again playing with Mr. Bun?" Jin playfully asked the younger girl who giggled while nodding her head. "When did you arrive here oppa?" Y/N asked as she looked up at Jin with a warm smile, Jin ruffled her hair as he replied "Just now. I was with mom for a while and then I also missed little Y/N. But I will be here for only few days, i need to go back to school."

Y/N was about to tell something when her aunt beat her into it. "Thats enough now. Y/N get back home with those woods. And Jin my son you need to rest right?" She said with her voice soft when she talked to Jin. "Mom I want to help Y/N." Jin said with a small smile. "No need JinJin oppa you need to rest." Little Y/N said as she went to bring the woods she collected. "Okay lets go now then." Y/N's aunt said as she glared at Y/N before taking Jin with her.

Y/N sighed as she too wanted someone to hold her hand like her aunt holded oppa's hand but she wasn't lucky enough. She hurried over to the woods and soon reached her house where she saw her aunt feeding Jin, she felt sad because that motherly love was not familiar to her. She only saw her aunt do that when Jin oppa came home.

"Y/N" her train of thoughts were shaken up when Jin called her over to him. "I missed you alot little sis." Jin said ruffling the little one's hair. "Did mom treat you well?"Jin who knew how his mother treated the little one asked in a soft voice as his mother was no where near them. "I have no complaints oppa."

Y/N's tone was sad but she never had complaints because she was grateful to her aunt although she didn't treat her nice but she still gave her a roof to live and at least leftovers to eat. "You're a strong one there. I am so proud of you and I also have a gift for you."Jin said as he rummaged through his belongings taking out a bunny stuffed toy. "This is so cute oppa" Y/N squealed taking the bunny in her little arms hugging it closely. Jin's heart warmed up and hugged his little cousin close as he promised himself to protect the little one forever.

Present---
Y/N took the bunny with her to sleep that night and today also she is going to sleep with her Mr. Bun waiting for her in her bed. Y/N is a grown up girl now and has become a beautiful young white wolf.

Y/N hugged the stuffed bunny close to her she was 17 and her aunt was going to send her to the city tomorrow because her aunt didn't want to keep her anymore.

Y/N sighed as she remembered her aunt telling her as a burden, she born as a omega was already a burden but that was hidden by the little necklace with a purple colour stone that was the only thing which kept her together with her parents whom she has never seen before, she never knew how her parents looked like but

Y/N was sure that they were good people and she just hopped for a better future ahead. Her childhood wasn't as good as other children's but she still hoped for a bright future waiting for her.