❤Part-7❤

Jungkook's pov~
     I didn't know what to do or neither could I understand what was happening. My inner wolf was sad, angry and I don't know what else hurt? But why? I wasn't any close to this girl then why is my wolf reacting like this? But right now this mystery girl needs my help.

    Without any further debate with myself I quickly made my way towards Y/N. I crouched down next to her as my hands came in contact with her face to cup her cheeks but as soon as our skin touched a electric vibration ran throughout my body making me retract my hands on the speed of light, my eyes widened as realisation dawned upon me.

Its our Mate.

My wolf stated and without even wasting any time thinking any more about it, I swiftly carried her limp body our of the freezing room and through the empty hallways of the school. Stepping outside the school I took no time rushing Y/N to my apartment that was near to the school as it was the only place that came to my mind at the moment.

I watched as Y/N was still shivering even when I had placed three blankets on top of her. She was still unconscious and looking at her state she will take few more hours to wake up. And here I was staring at her like a creep as I thought about all the incidents that happened since the morning.

The wolf being happy, the feeling of something new and happy in my life and why was it so unusual.. but now I know it was the birth of my mate today and it somehow happened to be Y/N. The girl who avoided me with all her power and that just makes me more curious about her. I have watched her since the day she came to our school and I don't know why but I need to know her more. She is my mate of course I should know more about her.

I know for a fact that she is a werewolf but why is a werewolf afraid of a werewolf? We are all of same kind the only difference between the werewolves is rank. "Rank?" I whispered to myself as my eyes widened in realisation once again.

Alpha most powerful out of all. We can tell every wolves rank by just a sniff or the smell of werewolf in our property or area is enough. But somehow I couldn't smell Y/N.

Beta they work for the alpha. They are basically the workers and also really helpful for alpha. Taehyung and the others are betas.

Omega they are weak and need to be protected. Its our alphas' work to protect them but in our outskirts the other alphas take them as advantage. Their weakness gives them the title of 'slut', 'whore' and are used to fulfil desires and I really hate it.

Now for a fact I have come to know Y/N is weak, catches cold easily and today as well she couldn't build warmth on her body. The continuous shivering and the fact that she distances herself from me. The way she avoids alpha just makes me conclude that she is an omega but why can't I smell her scent? She is my mate after all I should know about my mate but she herself doesn't know that she is my mate and we have already met in real life. I will just observe her from far till I know her enough to accept her as my mate.

~Time skip~
Y/N pov~

I woke up with a really painful headache, grunting in pain I tried to open my eyes and when I successfully gained my visibility back, I was in a whole different room. I looked around trying to figure out where I am but failed to recognise my surrounding. I tried to get out of the bed but was stopped in my track as a voice boomed into the room.

"You shouldn't move around like that when you just woke up." I looked towards the door to see non other than the alpha Jungkook leaning against it. "How would I get here?" I questioned as he took a seat on the chair next to the bed. "I found you unconscious in the empty classroom." He said with his straight face as I lowers my head on his statement. The incident from before flashing up in my mind.

I really am helpless. I whispered to the voice inside myself as my wolf whimpered back at me.

Jungkook's pov~

What is the sudden sadness I feel? The whimperings are clear to my ears and I know that's coming from my mate who is in front of me with her gaze lowered. The feeling of being helpless and disappointment within herself, that's her feelings right now and my wolf is clearly not going to accept it.

"Hey would you like to have some hot soup? You were shivering pretty badly when I reached and you may have not eaten anything " I said as I tried to get her attention. "Umm no I am not hungry." She said out in a whisper and now she was nervous. "Then you have to eat something." Y/N is literally underweight and I know that cause it was me who carried her here and it is visible she doesn't eat alot.

"But I said I am not even hungry..." increasing her voice a bit she said again but it wasn't like she could order me around in my own apartment. Bringing the soup I had left to heat up in the oven I placed it on the coffee table as Y/N took timid steps to the sofa I was already sat in. A blanket was still wrapped around her as she took a sit on the other corner of the sofa keeping the distance between us - which I didn't like.

"Well Y/N I had something to ask to you." I said as I moved closer to her making her shift uncomfortably on her spot. The nerves were back in her and a slight of worry. "You haven't told me the reason why you avoid me so much. And how would you end up in the freezing room? And also why couldn't you just build up your warmth?" And that was like a final push to her as she choked on her soup but she was soon to recover.

"I will just go home." She said in a hurry as she got up from the sofa the nervousness was increasing in her and. She hurried to the door but before she could reach the doorknob I had already had her trapped against the wall. "How long?" I asked as I kept my eyes searched for the answer in her eyes. "W-what?" Nervousness, intimation and increase in heartbeat I could feel everything that was going on with her feelings but she couldn't until I make her know that. "How long are you gonna avoid me Y/N?" I asked again as I moved away from her pushing my hands down on the pockets of my sweatpants. 

"You will have to tell me someday anyhow." I smirked at her as she dashed out of my apartment. "I am your mate at the end of the day you can't avoid me forever Y/N." I said out loud but to myself as Y/N had already ran off to a decent distance to not hear me out.